Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no men's payback, you are just spending too much time on internet

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Only in twitter, reddit and other media, you will see men talking back against misandry, Hypergamy, and the current dating situation. The absolute opposite is happening in real life, in fact more men are becoming simps. There is no cure for Inceldom and there will be no cure for the upcoming sub7 purge.

Governments all over the world are only making more pro women policies. It's such a wet dream that some of here have that there will be a incel uprising.

You accidentally hit a woman in the street by tripping? Simps will come from all fours to defend her, this is how it's like in reality, billions of dudes still think you can't hit a woman even if she hits you, Billions of men think men are more cunning than women, billions of men think women are more innocent than men.The based anti white knighting bros are only seen in the internet.

The probelm is as soon as a dude hits the streets, even the based blackpill bro turns into a bluepilled simp. Suddenly they think, " maybe it won't be bad if I help her, no? "

Point: Get ready for more White knights

It's inevitable demographically. The thing is, low IQ, ultraconservative people are producing the most (witchcraft toting niggers who literally mass starve themselves for "Jesus"), and they will replace people in more liberal societies. This is accelerated by climate change which will push Africans to migrate.

Ultraconservativism will always win out in the end.

Screenshot 20240920 003126

Not exactly super misogynist (for our standard), but foids will have less rights.

Only in twitter, reddit and other media, you will see men talking back against misandry, Hypergamy, and the current dating situation. The absolute opposite is happening in real life, in fact more men are becoming simps. There is no cure for Inceldom and there will be no cure for the upcoming sub7 purge.

Governments all over the world are only making more pro women policies. It's such a wet dream that some of here have that there will be a incel uprising.

You accidentally hit a woman in the street by tripping? Simps will come from all fours to defend her, this is how it's like in reality, billions of dudes still think you can't hit a woman even if she hits you, Billions of men think men are more cunning than women, billions of men think women are more innocent than men.The based anti white knighting bros are only seen in the internet.

The probelm is as soon as a dude hits the streets, even the based blackpill bro turns into a bluepilled simp. Suddenly they think, " maybe it won't be bad if I help her, no? "

Point: Get ready for more White knights
I'm strapped with a knife under my cloths

Radicalization of us will be a blessing for this community.

Radicalization of us will be a blessing for this community.
We are extremely low in number, you don't understand how easy it is for normies to beat us within a day

It's inevitable demographically. The thing is, low IQ, ultraconservative people are producing the most (witchcraft toting niggers who literally mass starve themselves for "Jesus"), and they will replace people in more liberal societies. This is accelerated by climate change which will push Africans to migrate.

Ultraconservativism will always win out in the end.

View attachment 1271584

Not exactly super misogynist (for our standard), but foids will have less rights.
The feminist movement was Pandora's box giving how it altered the fate of humanity forever

I see more and more pro men movements, but even in this communities most are deranged cucks that will gate on you if you say based things like women shouldnt have rights.

There is more lonely men nowdays, but still its small minority like 5%.

Not true, a relative of mine had problems with his psychopathic ex-wife who kicked him out of the house up the and told how everyone supported him and insulted the woman

The woman is now seen as a mf and everyone hates her

This is just an example

Men are becoming more awake and more tired of women, normies included.

Even my 2 real life normie friends throw shit at women when I chat with them