Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no light at the end of the tunnel

I

Invisicel58

Greycel
Hi. I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm 58 years old, unattractive, and broke. My SMV is zero. I have basically been an incel all my life, although I didn't know it was a thing until recently. The only sex I ever got I paid for. If they weren't prostitutes, then they were only in it for the meal ticket. I was even married once, which a few years down the road cost me everything I owned.

I recently lost my shitty dead-end job. And I just don't care. I might become homeless as a result. And again it just doesn't seem to matter much to me. With any luck, I will just perish.

I think about killing myself all the time, but I don't have the courage to do anything about it. So that shows you what a spineless piece of shit I am. It seems like the only other option is to ldar.

Thanks for reading this. Have a nice night.

Hi. I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm 58 years old, unattractive, and broke. My SMV is zero. I have basically been an incel all my life, although I didn't know it was a thing until recently. The only sex I ever got I paid for. If they weren't prostitutes, then they were only in it for the meal ticket. I was even married once, which a few years down the road cost me everything I owned.

I recently lost my shitty dead-end job. And I just don't care. I might become homeless as a result. And again it just doesn't seem to matter much to me. With any luck, I will just perish.

I think about killing myself all the time, but I don't have the courage to do anything about it. So that shows you what a spineless piece of shit I am. It seems like the only other option is to ldar.

Thanks for reading this. Have a nice night.
The female/male demographic is highly skewed in your favor in your age group. Kind of funny to talk about it, since my mother is 6 years younger than you. Try to find another job, and scour for matching services/groups in that age category.

The fear of loneliness is very prevalent in your age group, and I think you have a chance at finding someone.

YES! THERE IS INDEED A

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

IT'S A TRAIN!:dab:

hey oldcel! Me is 58 too!

You can be the oldest ugly bastard, if you want... That is a heavy cross to bear.
Dang... Should have red b4 i posted.

You won't last very long here you bragging sexhaver... The rules are in standard English.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, life is brutal. You will get banned because you had consensual sex and even marriage, youre not an incel, find some mgtow forum, its good cope. Good bye and good luck.

Ok, thanks. I did not realize it was against the rules. Goodbye.