Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no hope

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Hope is cope. Hope is fake. It is our defense mechanism. It is not real.

I am doomed to fail. And i was doomed from the day of my birth.

It's not destiny. It is common sense.

The only hope I have is for the rope to end me rightly.

I don't know bro my only hope is surgery tbh. If I wagecuck enough and collect nice money I can get a jaw surgery and looksmax. but thinking about it,I will be never normal. I'll know the truth,the blackpill and female nature

Once you see you can't unsee

I prescribe you one hope a day so that you may cope in order to keep away the rope.

I don't know bro my only hope is surgery tbh. If I wagecuck enough and collect nice money I can get a jaw surgery and looksmax. but thinking about it,I will be never normal. I'll know the truth,the blackpill and female nature

I do not even care about looksmaxx anymore.
I am sick of this.

Problem with the rope if they find you early, you'd be a veggie.

I do not even care about looksmaxx anymore.
I am sick of this.
Thinking about how many things we have to sacrifice in order to get female attention is awful tbh.in the other hand chads just does exists and they get what they want

You need to sacrifice more souls to satan bro

just keep praying to satan and one day you'll meet woland and become part of his crew

Hope is for chads and foids.

This. If I ascend, I'm probably never gonna settle. Living the bluepill fantasy that I always had as a child is no longer possible.

They can cry all they want to, but they made me this way. It's all their fault.

You're right, hope is what forces you to press on into the future.

I had hope once, but eventually I examined my hopes, my goals, and my pleasures. I found that they're nothing but dreams, unreal, no more tangible than the past when compared to the present. You can "see" it, but it's not real. The mind creates an idealized state for you to press on towards, you might be thinking "once I have (x), then I'll be happy", but the goalpost is immediately moved upon reaching whatever you set out to acquire, whatever you tried to achieve. You'll look upon the past, and remember this thing as if you'd had it, but in fact you never were granted that happiness at all, it's not reality, your brain is tricking you.
Problem with the rope if they find you early, you'd be a veggie.
Then you need to go somewhere you won't be found, I'd say for at least an hour to give yourself some leeway.

Last edited:
Lol reminds me of this classic video from the golden era of youtube :feelskek:

God I’m old..:feelsrope:

I had completely forgotten about this, lol.

To cope is to hope and to rope is to choke.