Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no hope for you when...

Asger

Asger

Happy Camper
[UWSL]you put your height and weight into google and you get pictures of the opposite gender plastered all over your phone. [/UWSL]

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

[UWSL]you put your height and weight into google and you get pictures of the opposite gender plastered all over your phone. [/UWSL]

Stats?

Even google assumes you're a woman with your height and weight, brutal :blackpill:

I was born in the US.
You live in the US or SK? If you live in the US, it's beyond over for you and absolutely nothing can save you (no whoremaxxing either). You could ascend in SK, if your face is somewhat decent and after you kpopmaxxed. Don't bother doing this shit in the US, you will look like fag

You live in the US or SK? If you live in the US, it's beyond over for you and absolutely nothing can save you (no whoremaxxing either). You could ascend in SK, if your face is somewhat decent and after you kpopmaxxed. Don't bother doing this shit in the US, you will look like fag
Never stepped foot in Asia. I'm self-aware of my circumstances so there's not much I can do. Never considered k-pop maxxing either.
just k-popmaxx theory :smonk:
I live in the south and nobody here even knows what that is at least where I live.

Last edited:
Never stepped foot in Asia. I'm self-aware of circumstances so there's not much I can do atm. Never considered k-pop maxxing either.

I live in the south and nobody here even knows what that is.
Do you speak gook? Again, you will probably rope if you stay in the US because you can't even cope with whoremaxxing.

Do you speak gook? Again, you will probably rope if you stay in the US because you can't even cope with whoremaxxing.
Only know english. My only redeemimg quality is that I don't have an accent I guess. I can't go anywhere atm because I'm in trade school right now and I ended up here only to get away from my terrible home environment. I'd definitely rope if I was expected to wage slave for the rest of my life so I don't see a real future out of careermaxxing from this. I have absolutely nobody in my life and commiting suicide wouldn't put a needle in anyone's heart in the slightest so you know what happened if I stop coming here.

Last edited:
Only know english. My only redeemimg quality is that I don't have an accent I guess. I can't go anywhere atm because I'm in trade school right now and I ended up here only to get away from my terrible home environment. I'd definitely rope if I was expected to wage slave for the rest of my life so I don't see a real future out of careermaxxing from this. I have absolutely nobody in my life and commiting suicide wouldn't put a needle in anyone's heart in the slightest so you know what happened if I stop coming here.
Brutal. You're truly fucked. Save money for a whoremaxxing trip to Thailand.

Women are prioritised in this garbage society.

Women are prioritised in this garbage society.
And what's more infuriating is that they have invaded neurodivergent spaces on the internet. The containment boards I go on Yotsuba channel are now normalfag heaven.

5"5 :feelsrope: 137 lbs :feelsrope:
Mogs my weight
Also OP I’m the same height as you and I’m white :feelskek::feelskek: im even more subhuman then you are atleast your race can be used as an excuse for your height

Last edited:
Mogs my weight
Also OP I’m the same height as you and I’m white :feelskek::feelskek: im even more subhuman then you are atleast your race can be used as an excuse for your height
Cope, South Koreans are tall, at least in the US.

At least you can stand up straight and not look like a tryhard