Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no hope for us. Let's be honest.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
How can u not be a misanthrope in the English speaking world as a sub 7 Man?

Let's be honest, 50 out of every 100 women are absolutely repulsive: obese to very fat. Instantly sub 3. Fuck you cucktears.

Out of the 50 left, 30 are ''meh'' they are low tier Beckie's or ugly faced girls that aren't fat. Some carry a few pounds but are workable. But these women's have incredibly high standards for what they have to offer. They can easily get a 7 or 6, leaving their healthy weight and looksmatches in the dust.

Out of the attractive 20 left, maybe 8are mentally sane/don't have baggage. But these women want absolute perfection.

When you look at it that way, it's no wonder the 5'6 framecel dude working dead end jobs can't find a non-landwhale girl. The sad hard truth is that they won't and they shouldnt. It's nature. They are a genetic failure and nature is telling them not to reproduce.

We need to realise we need to be in the top 10-20% of men in all aspects if they wanna compete just to get a 5/10 slim girl: height, face, frame, dick size, income, fitness, inteligence. I'm not talking about outliers who make 10M+ a year here or have rich parents and wealthy connections that find them a healthy passable female partner.

Yeah its over tbh. No hope unless you're some 15 year old average looking kid who shouldn't be here anyway

It’s either learn to cope or find a rope.

remove intelligence from that list. It's completely irrelevant, if anything women prefer dumber guys

Let's be honest, 50 out of every 100 women are absolutely repulsive: obese to very fat. Instantly sub 3. Fuck you cucktears.
Vast majority of fertile girls are not obese or fat. At least where I live

Yeah its over tbh. No hope unless you're some 15 year old average looking kid who shouldn't be here anyway

@JohnWickCel

Last edited:
It’s hopeless

@Personalityinkwell is 1 year younger than you lol.

As far as I know you're 26 and he's 25.
I'm 25, and he's had kisses and dates, it's not my fault he has bad breath

Vast majority of fertile girls are not obese or fat. At least where I live

Your not in the anglosphere I take it.

When i holidayed in Poland 10 years ago, I hardly saw any fat/ obese women. The odd robust girl that's it. They were all trim and emacculate.

How can u not be a misanthrope in the English speaking world as a sub 7 Man?

Out of the 50 left, 30 are ''meh'' they are low tier Beckie's or ugly faced girls that aren't fat. Some carry a few pounds but are workable. But these women's have incredibly high standards for what they have to offer. They can easily get a 7 or 6, leaving their healthy weight and looksmatches in the dust.

Out of the attractive 20 left, maybe 8are mentally sane/don't have baggage. But these women want absolute perfection.

When you look at it that way, it's no wonder the 5'6 framecel dude working dead end jobs can't find a non-landwhale girl. The sad hard truth is that they won't and they shouldnt. It's nature. They are a genetic failure and nature is telling them not to reproduce.

We need to realise we need to be in the top 10-20% of men in all aspects if they wanna compete just to get a 5/10 slim girl: height, face, frame, dick size, income, fitness, inteligence. I'm not talking about outliers who make 10M+ a year here or have rich parents and wealthy connections that find them a healthy passable female partner.
Dupster diving and drunk sex are options.