Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'There is no gym for your face.'

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Lol. Lucky you guys. I'm a currycel manlet who's been lifting for many years and looks WORSE than the average person, including old men and lazy men at the gym. Quitting stupid gymcel is the best decision ever. My discouragement grew when my old gym got closed down permanently. I got bullied at a public gym too, so good riddance.

For me, there is no gym for my face OR my body.  :'(

its over for currycels worldwide

Tellem--T said:
its over for currycels worldwide

Yep, there's no country I can go to where I can find multiple women who are attracted, unlike pretty much any other race.

Zielony4 said:
Yep, there's no country I can go to where I can find multiple women who are attracted, unlike pretty much any other race.

Try SEA

Curry?
My condolences brother.

/pol/cel said:

The SEA? As in the OCEAN? Sounds like a plan. I heard those blue whales give good head. Or better yet, i'll look for a hammerhead shark  :cool:

Zielony4 said:
The SEA? As in the OCEAN? Sounds like a plan. I heard those blue whales give good head. Or better yet, i'll look for a hammerhead shark  :cool:

Wtf lol

Zielony4 said:

South East Asia. Im a curry too and I have 60 matches in the Phillipines.

/pol/cel said:
South East Asia. Im a curry too and I have 60 matches in the Phillipines.

Ohh ok I see. Didn't think there would actually be a getaway country for lonely hopeless currycels.

Zielony4 said:
Ohh ok I see. Didn't think there would actually be a getaway country for lonely hopeless currycels.

Try a Tinder experiment in Indonesia and Phillipines.

Zielony4 said:

All the mermaids will want your curry stick

Plastic surgery is the only gym for your face

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
All the mermaids will want your curry stick

No theyre only attracted to Chads like Poseidon.

Zielony4 said:

All the mermaids will beg for your curry stick

/pol/cel said:
No theyre only attracted to Chads like Poseidon.

But they'll worship him for his legs

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
All the mermaids will beg for your curry stick

But they'll worship him for his legs

Aww man, I wanted a prime Stacy mermaid to be my bride. Sad now  :'(

A blue whale's tongue on average weighs the same as an elephant. There's no way me, a dickcel, can match up though. Lol.