Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no going back now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
After being here for the two years, I feel as if that I have become unlike anyone I typically interact with. I feel like I see things so drastically different from them. You can't see the world the same once you've gained the forbidden knowledge that comes with the blackpill. Do you feel this too? What people care about, talk about and think about I can't relate to anymore.

Who cares, everyone’s a robot.

All you can do is find things to cope with, if not, at least you know you've still got this site.

Ive always been unlike anyone i interact with, even before swallowing the blackpill

I literally have nothing in common with the average normie

The blackpill makes you detached of the rest of normie

The blackpill ascended me from NPC to actually someone with a soul. BP inspired to improve my life while exposing the dark side of human nature. Of course I can't relate to anyone now, but it's better to be blackpilled than not.

thats mean youre swallowed blackpill. good job OP

When I was little I had my legs plastered, since they were fucked up (thanks genetics!). I remember this one time, it was Christmas. The other kids in the neighbourhood were playing outside and I was stuck inside.

That's a good analogy of what I've been feeling for the last, I don't know, 3-4 years. Everyone else is running, when my legs need surgery.

After being here for the two years, I feel as if that I have become unlike anyone I typically interact with. I feel like I see things so drastically different from them. You can't see the world the same once you've gained the forbidden knowledge that comes with the blackpill. Do you feel this too? What people care about, talk about and think about I can't relate to anymore.

Agreed pretty much.
thats mean youre swallowed blackpill. good job OP
Ive always been unlike anyone i interact with, even before swallowing the blackpill
The blackpill ascended me from NPC to actually someone with a soul. BP inspired to improve my life while exposing the dark side of human nature. Of course I can't relate to anyone now, but it's better to be blackpilled than not.
I literally have nothing in common with the average normie
The blackpill makes you detached of the rest of normie