Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is no gender equivalency under u.k. law

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
lets take two awful cases of murder one perpetrate by a female one by a male, lets note the crimes methods and motives, then lets see the sentances handed out.

case 1: wayne coooozens

premeditated slightly complex single murder of white woman by a white male incelish guy

guy was a respected member of community with no record actually served for police, so should have got some halo for being on the force in the courts, as was serving in some capacity for the justice arm of the government.

however he got the worst sentence you can hand out;

sentence= FULL LIFE

NOT LIFE IMPRISONMENT EG 20 YEARS

FULL LIFE EG UNTIL HE IS DEAD

female perpetrator;

case 2: Kemi Adeyoola

stabbed an elderly white woman 14 times for absolutely no reason in a again a premeditated attack, however she had a huge history of crime, fraud, prostitution, was actually planning more murders to get money from wealthy old pensioners, documented the whole affair in diaries.

huge chance she will do it again as she actually had a plan to commit more murders and this was a practice event to her to then go on and murder richer people

see here

Judge Hone said: "I think you actually wanted to experience what it felt like to kill someone in cold blood, possibly so you could write about it, but more probably so you could boast about it and possibly even do it again."

sentance; LIFE

NOT FULL

LIFE JUST LIFE SOME SAY SHE COULD BE OUT IN 12 YEARS

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

the female HAS A WAYYYYYY HIGHER CHANCE OF RECOMMITTING HER CRIME, she has a huge history of criminal behaviour, plus documented and was meticulously planning the further murders of more victims.

This is pure white woman syndrome where anyone touching a semi attractive young female is fucking nuked by every government arm into alpha centauri and people killing other groups NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT AND HANDS PATHETICALLY LOW PUNISHMENT BY COMPARISON.

I JUST CANT SEE HOW YOU JUSTIFY THE DISCREPANCY IN THE SENTANCES

@Mainländer @PPEcel

Last edited:
Please dont defend glownigger pigs that abuse their powers, they deserve to be thrown in cells for life. Tbh all these people including the crazy bitch and 95% of life term prisoners should just be hung publically again

Please dont defend glownigger pigs that abuse their powers, they deserve to be thrown in cells for life. Tbh all these people including the crazy bitch and 95% of life term prisoners should just be hung publically again
tbh

i wasnt defending shit you retard pedantic glownigger obsessed joker

THE MAIN POINT OF THE PIECE IS THE COMPARISON BETWEEN SENTANCING OF A WOMAN V A MAN DOING THE SAME CRIME

i state at the start they are both awful crimes

why didnt you come to the conclusion that i wanted both to get full life sentances

because i didnt imply either way if the woman or man should get the shorter sentance

both should get full life

but you jump to muh defending pigs

jokers