Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is no fucking healthcare whatsoever in this fucking shithole dude

• Thread starter shitholeamerica
  • Start date
S

shitholeamerica

Greycel
Psychiatrists are weirdass drug dealers for big pharma that need to be shot and hanged. Psychologists are just fucking apathetic. There's betterhelp but it doesn't fucking take insurance so why tf should I have to pay that much for it. america is a fucking backwards ghetto degenerate hillbilly hellhole. Healthcare and education is unnecessarily complicated and convoluted as all fuck. But no fucking guns, drugs, etc are easily accessible. And then everyone's fucking surprised why there's daily shootings and a school shooting like every month. All while everyone just debates about gun rights. Retardicans and dumbasscrats can't get their heads out of each other's asses. SOMEONE FUCKING PUT THIS COUNTRY OUT OF MISERY WITH A THOUSAND NUKES FROM ORBIT

america is designed for poor people eugenics

Besides all the insurance red tape and paperwork, I think the fundamental reason why healthcare is so expensive is because physicians, surgeons, nurses, and medical equipment developers all feel unreasonably entitled to high salaries which is then passed onto patients.

Besides all the insurance red tape and paperwork, I think the fundamental reason why healthcare is so expensive is because physicians, surgeons, nurses, and medical equipment developers all feel unreasonably entitled to high salaries which is then passed onto patients.
yes, they need to pay back their ((((student loans))))
Jew basic

yes, they need to pay back their ((((student loans))))
View attachment 1175257
Its not just that, everyone in the West feels entitled to high earnings even though what they produce or provide as service doesn't warrant that kind of compensation. This is why China took over the West's manufacturing base; its because they are willing to give more than they take in, whereas with the entitled West, its the other way around.

The only thing i really envy about the US is their gun laws

Healthcare is trash everywhere. Drs couldnt care less about you.

I know more than anyone. Even with the drugs they prescribe they get a cut. So they prescribe whatever gives them the highest percentage of gain.

Unless you are filthy rich, you wont get any real adequate treatment.

They simply dont care. You re just a number.

Better off with herbs...

Doctors are like body mechanics. Not to be trusted for anything else besides fixing broken bones....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back