Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no freedom or justice for incels

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
In this world and in this life, there's no freedom and justice for incels.

When I rope, I hope that I can go to a world of fantasy like in isekai anime or go to a paradoxical world where I won't be incel or be who I am now.

This world is absolute suffering and I won't tolERate it much longer.

People might say if I rope then I lose. No, if I don't rope, I lose more. Being a virgin in my mid-30s and nevER having a girlfriend or anything is intolERable at my age. Then, add in getting much older. I'm done with this life. If I stay alive, I'll just lose more than if I rope.

The only real freedom left for me is the freedom to suicide and opt out of this world. There is no justice in this world for people like me.

The world wants you dead. Isn't suicide just surrendering yourself to this fucked up world?

The world wants you dead. Isn't suicide just surrendering yourself to this fucked up world?

The world will keep spinning, the world views incels as so insignificant that they don't care if you rope or not.

That's why suicide is a pointless activity.

Life will always be painful for an incel, you should live through the pain just because.

The world will keep spinning, the world views incels as so insignificant that they don't care if you rope or not.

Life will always be painful for an incel, you should live through the pain just because.
Live for what? Watching everyone else truly have lives while getting old and shriveled and living until a frail old man with no one?

Suicide is the only escape.

I know that normies and their overlords want us dead.
But for me suicide is becoming a necessity not a mere choice.

Learn finance to pillage the unwashed masses.

Work Keep Going GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Labor Day Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Live for what? Watching everyone else truly have lives while getting old and shriveled and living until a frail old man with no one?

Suicide is the only escape.

Live for me, because I don't want you to rope. Not because I'm a nice guy because I'm a dickhead, but because we're on the same side

We're both marginalized individuals of society, your pain is greater than mine because I'm 18, you're mid 30's but we're both low in the social hierarchy, meaning there is some level of comradery

I don't want you to die, I want you to accept your pain and live anyways just because. I don't have a logical reason for why you shouldn't rope, there isn't a logical reason for existence for a lot of people, you just shouldn't rope.

Agree.
If you see no hope in living a normal life, so why don´t avoid normality? Use your existence as a standard of revenge and resistance.

I actually didn't use the word paradoxical. I never use it. I wrote fantasy.