Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THERE IS NO FEMALE SUPERHERO THAT LOVES A SHORTER AND WEAKER MAN

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Its over.. I guess I will make one for you guys... What do you think? Would you be interested? A female superhero that actually loves somebody for who they are instead of Chad Genetics?

You have a better chance of finding that in anime than in any american media whatsoever.

Jfl at foid superwhores

You are the ultimate beta male

Jfl at foid superwhores

All female hero suits are indeed slutty.
A female superhero that actually loves somebody for who they are instead of Chad Genetics?

I show that so called female superhero what true superstrength is all about when I lift her with my penis.

Last edited:
Ironically anime has a lot of weak male protagonists(physically and/or mentally) and strong heroines(Fate, Re:Zero etc.). Yet somehow it plays the illusion that the guy still gets the girl/(or girls). Then again I can't compare NEETcel looking protagonists to the american Chad hero. 2D is truly better than RL.

Ironically anime has a lot of weak male protagonists(physically and/or mentally) and strong heroines(Fate, Re:Zero etc.). Yet somehow it plays the illusion that the guy still gets the girl/(or girls). Then again I can't compare NEETcel looking protagonists to the american Chad hero. 2D is truly better than RL.
tbh I feel like thats why I never liked anime. The romance is usually giga unrealistic.

tbh I feel like thats why I never liked anime. The romance is usually giga unrealistic.
That's exactly why makes it a great cope, if I want real "romance", I can just go outside.

Wasn’t there that movie where the female superhero (Uma Thurman) loved that dork from the Office?

Its over.. I guess I will make one for you guys... What do you think? Would you be interested? A female superhero that actually loves somebody for who they are instead of Chad Genetics?
i think that "Iconoclast" game is a close as you get from that.