Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There is no fakecels over 25 yo. Do u agree?

Do u agree?

• yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
B

Burdurcel

Self-banned
-
If someone managed to be a khhv at 25+ yo that's mean no doubt he's a truecel regardless of his height or looks.

No because you could be good looking but never actually tried

25 is too restrictive imo
I don’t know why it’s set at 25, probably set by zoomer brain rot TikTok

I don’t know why it’s set at 25
because that’s when the brain is fully developed, sweaty. Anything below that number is a literal CHILD

No because you could be good looking but never actually tried
This might be gong too far. More likely average looking but just too autistic and high inhib to act on slim chances.

Yeah but past 25 it is over even if you started to try.
You will forever be an outcast
Yeah true. But you still would have had the potential to ascend you just missed out on it.

Yeah true. But you still would have had the potential to ascend you just missed out on it.
Yeah but if you are good looking you have to be mentally different to not ascend by 25.
Not all disabilities are visible honey

What if they are non NT?
You can be non nt and still have tried to get foids before. I'm non nt and I have. But if you're anywhere below htn you're fucked if you're non nt anyway.

Yeah but if you are good looking you have to be mentally different to not ascend by 25.
Not all disabilities are visible honey
Yeah you're right. There's no way anyone with a normal mental state and brain could end up not having sex by 25 if they're actually good looking.

You can be non nt and still have tried to get foids before. I'm non nt and I have. But if you're anywhere below htn you're fucked if you're non nt anyway.
You can realise its over without trying to get foids by their reactions when you are around

You can realise its over without trying to get foids by their reactions when you are around
Yeah that's true but the hypothetical 25 year old khhv but good looking guy wouldn't have experienced that. You can realise it's over without having approached or properly tried to get girls but that doesn't mean that every guy that claims it's over after not trying is actually right about that.

This as well, it is not hard to witness how holes react around guys they are attracted and then notice how you get none of these behaviours towards yourself.
Having dignity is not approaching when it is clear you will have no success.

This might be gong too far. More likely average looking but just too autistic and high inhib to act on slim chances.
Yep. This describes it pretty well. I’m quite a sperg, and I’d accidentally fuck up any small chance there might be