Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no experience more harrowing to a man than balding

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Nothing worse than watching your self worth and worth to others get sheared mm by mm.

Its like a metamorphosis. You watch yourself become a monster. Something entirely different from your self image of yourself and there's nothing that could be done. You see the mirror or take a selfie and watch that monster stare back at you. Where did he come from, you don't know.

You watch your already microscopic dating pool shrink to non existence. This is nothing short of slow psychological torture. And the worst part is thinking about things that could have been.

Just wear a hat theory

Thx
Fill me in on things
i was banned for a while too but there was a lot of drama regarding this site being a honeypot and some got banned like @Indari and @gymletethnicel

I almost cry read this thread

Oyy when did you comeback ??? :feelsahh:

Attachments

• 152E5D10-2E64-428E-ACE3-E972253FBAEE.png
    152E5D10-2E64-428E-ACE3-E972253FBAEE.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 3
The shock takes 2 years to get used to.

Its a nightmare. I remember a teacher who always wore a hat to class, ge was bald. he knows foids and toilet teachers will laugh at him.

I'm over my norwooding, the prospect of aging itself is much more harrowing. I can even see it on my face (I'm 28).

Just wear a hat bro. Chicks won't notice bro:feelstastyman:
Chicks shame you just for doing this now. I forget what they called it but I saw it on twitter by a black woman
I'm over my norwooding, the prospect of aging itself is much more harrowing. I can even see it on my face (I'm 28).
Nothing worse than watching your self worth and worth to others get sheared mm by mm.

Its like a metamorphosis. You watch yourself become a monster. Something entirely different from your self image of yourself and there's nothing that could be done. You see the mirror or take a selfie and watch that monster stare back at you. Where did he come from, you don't know.

You watch your already microscopic dating pool shrink to non existence. This is nothing short of slow psychological torture. And the worst part is thinking about things that could have been.
If only god wasn't an asshole and actually wrote our stories to better ends, instead of whatever this is. Guess he needed that comedic relief.

I'm around the same age and balding is the worst aspect of my ageing process. It has struck my looks the hardest

I'm around the same age and balding is the worst aspect of my ageing process. It has struck my looks the hardest
I aggressively matured to NW3 when I was 20, and I was suicidal. It has stayed there ever since, with any progression being minimal. I grow my hair longer and run coverup game. What Norwood stage are you at?

I aggressively matured to NW3 when I was 20, and I was suicidal. It has stayed there ever since, with any progression being minimal. I grow my hair longer and run coverup game. What Norwood stage are you at?
Nw 2-3 i think. Its just straight up depressing and eats up all joy in my life. It wasn't so bad a year ago, in 2019 I started minox as a desperate attempt to save myself. But in lockdown I couldn't get hands on it and then I stopped using altogether. Big mistake. Now things have gotten so bad I have a widow's peak and have to fraud max just to get nw 1 look

Nw 2-3 i think. Its just straight up depressing and eats up all joy in my life. It wasn't so bad a year ago, in 2019 I started minox as a desperate attempt to save myself. But in lockdown I couldn't get hands on it and then I stopped using altogether. Big mistake. Now things have gotten so bad I have a widow's peak and have to fraud max just to get nw 1 look
The worst part of Norwooding is its sudden onset and not knowing when and how severely it will progress.

GIGAsuifuel post :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

I'm ricecel so I guess I mog in that aspect

Bro Nw2-3 is salvageable. Hop on Finasteride asap. I know it has side effects but if I was balding I'd hop on Fin asap. Hairs and how we look to normies and women = everything.
Look at the Instagram fitness models, all of them diced to the socks at extremely low body fat starving all the time and they feel like shit with low sex drive yet they still maintain their low body fat level year round because looks = everything. Doesn't matter how we're feeling from the inside. It is what it is tbh.

Bro Nw2-3 is salvageable. Hop on Finasteride asap. I know it has side effects but if I was balding I'd hop on Fin asap. Hairs and how we look to normies and women = everything.
Look at the Instagram fitness models, all of them diced to the socks at extremely low body fat starving all the time and they feel like shit with low sex drive yet they still maintain their low body fat level year round because looks = everything. Doesn't matter how we're feeling from the inside. It is what it is tbh.
I'm more leaning towards 3 than 2. Only reason I'm afraid of fin is bcz they say it kills libido. Mine is already at 25%. I may end up with severe ed.