Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no evolutionary pressure on women

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Women are 100% guaranteed to procreate unless she is literally deformed or morbidly obese (and even then).

They are what holds the species back. Their nature has been static for the last tens of thousands of years and didn't evolve, which is why they think violence is sexy and love being dominated by muscular Chads as if we were in the stone age.

Most dudes I think don't even like dominating others or being abusive, but foids demand that and encourage it, even tough we live in an advanced high-tech society.

Foids are also the reason why ugly and dysgenic people still exist. Ugly males get filtered out of existence, ugly females don't. If tomorrow every single male on earth would be turned into a Chad, 1 generation later ugly people would still be like 50% of people, since ugly foids still procreate.

Human development only comes with exposure to stress. Without stress, there's no need for women to develop a mature mentality that understands and appreciates rules, natural laws, trade-offs, etc. Without stress, women have continued to function at the level of narcissistic infants.
That's true, they are incompetent as fuck. Often their ONLY job is to take care of a child and raise a human being and they can't do EVEN THAT.

I always wondered why they handle stress and pressure so poorly. Being a mom isn't fucking tough, we have TV and video games to occupy children, yet everyone acts how it is the toughest job in the world. :lul:

True. I think the Spartans were right, just genocide ugly babies so there are almost no incels in the future.

This all loops back to men allowing women to believe they could ever stand on equal ground with them.

And we all know the race who normalized that

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar