Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no cure for my hatred. I'll never be happy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Even if one day I magically became attractive and some bitch hopped on my dick and rode for five hours straight I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be happy because I'd still have all the knowledge I do now about human nature. I'd still know that humans are miserable mindless lookist cruel creatures driven entirely by instinct. Hobbies and pleasure are only a distraction from the hatred I experience every day of the week

Normies want you to just ignore how fucked things are. They think we should just get some hookers and be happy engaging in the worthless drevs of society. They're ignorant. They're not aware of the things we are and they don't want to be. You can send them a million scientific studies and they'll ignore all of them and tell you to just be happy.

You need to experience true anguish to fall down the rabbit holes we did. I cannot forget that anguish either. I cannot forget the physical pain I endured, nor the emotional humiliations. I can't forget the sound of girls laughter and the insults they threw at me

There is no cure for my hatred. It's a scar that will never heal. Humanity is awful. No matter how much hedonism I engage in I'll never forget how horrible it is. The only way I'll ever be happy is if a plague wipes out all human life

Inceldom is a total disaster, it destroys every aspect of your life, tho it stems from only one thing and that is bad looks

Inceldom is a total disaster, it destroys every aspect of your life, tho it stems from only one thing and that is bad looks
Yes. All the philosophers that questioned humanity most were ugly. There's a reason for that. It's almost impossible to not hate humanity if you're ugly. Your have to constantly gaslight yourself or be of very low intelligence as not to notice how poorly you're treated in comparison to others.

Being ugly + bad voice + non nt is a death sentence

Stupid Clown, Dont you ever get up. Keep grinding.

IMG 0718

The real cure is shotgun implants.

Yes. All the philosophers that questioned humanity most were ugly. There's a reason for that. It's almost impossible to not hate humanity if you're ugly. Your have to constantly gaslight yourself or be of very low intelligence as not to notice how poorly you're treated in comparison to others.

Being ugly + bad voice + non nt is a death sentence
Non nt is something that is a result of a traumatic life, it means that you've been treated so badly that you're constantly on the defensive

That's why even if I ascended I wouldn't be a viable spouse because my mind has been marred by the bp

Non nt is something that is a result of a traumatic life, it means that you've been treated so badly that you're constantly on the defensive
This is true. Before age 7 I was fine. I had an active social life and friends. At 7 things started going downhill and I started getting bullied more. After 9 I had lost my ability to connect with Leo no matter how hard I try. Bullying literally causes your brain to develop differently. I made another post about this with scientific studies as proof in the past but I can't find it unfortunately

This is true. Before age 7 I was fine. I had an active social life and friends. At 7 things started going downhill and I started getting bullied more. After 9 I had lost my ability to connect with Leo no matter how hard I try. Bullying literally causes your brain to develop differently. I made another post about this with scientific studies as proof in the past but I can't find it unfortunately
Brain reacts very acutely to threats that can end or jeopardize your Quality of life, that's why bullied guys turn to flight and fight mode until one day some decide to fight

Brain reacts very acutely to threats that can end or jeopardize your Quality of life, that's why bullied guys turn to flight and fight mode until one day some decide to fight

No, autism is something you are born with

No, autism is something you are born with
Being on the spectrum is different than being a traumatized incel yes, but autistic chads probably live a better life than normal cels

Being on the spectrum is different than being a traumatized incel yes, but autistic chads probably live a better life than normal cels
I dont get why people on here are so obsessed with muh autistic Chads. Chads on their own are already rare and an autistic Chad is 10 times more rare than a regular Chad, aka nearly non existent

Exactly, I've gone too far and I can't come back

you can heal. you need ai to make up some new meds that can make you feel beautiful things while also giving you sex robots that are just like real females but without the drama and programmable to your will. they can provide unlimited sex, cozy time, kisses, support... we need to survive to maybe see that day

Even if one day I magically became attractive and some bitch hopped on my dick and rode for five hours straight I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be happy because I'd still have all the knowledge I do now about human nature. I'd still know that humans are miserable mindless lookist cruel creatures driven entirely by instinct. Hobbies and pleasure are only a distraction from the hatred I experience every day of the week

View attachment 1225843

Normies want you to just ignore how fucked things are. They think we should just get some hookers and be happy engaging in the worthless drevs of society. They're ignorant. They're not aware of the things we are and they don't want to be. You can send them a million scientific studies and they'll ignore all of them and tell you to just be happy.

You need to experience true anguish to fall down the rabbit holes we did. I cannot forget that anguish either. I cannot forget the physical pain I endured, nor the emotional humiliations. I can't forget the sound of girls laughter and the insults they threw at me

There is no cure for my hatred. It's a scar that will never heal. Humanity is awful. No matter how much hedonism I engage in I'll never forget how horrible it is. The only way I'll ever be happy is if a plague wipes out all human life
I was born miserable and have never been happy Either

title of this thread is metal as fuck

Same. Nothing can repair the damage from rotting in loneliness during your formative years. Lost time is never found again

View attachment 1225843

Brutal

Years of misery isn't something one can just push aside one day. I'm pretty confident there is no "cure" to my life

View attachment 1225843

They don't care about us. They know we will never be happy, but they just want us to shut up, wage slave, and die.