Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no ascension

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Even if the universe bestowed a prime stacy upon me, it's too late.

I never had a normal youth and thus wasn't able to create these crucial experiences for your mental and social development, like having friends and keeping them, dealing with conflicts, discovering your sexuality together with the opposite sex, ...

I mostly blame my psychotic father who, with his actions at home, turned a sensitive introverted boy into the asocial food addicted train wreck that hid away from his peers, rather than to interact with them.

Whatever, I'm a sad broken guy in my 20s now and fully aware that I'll never catch up to my peers both socially and mentally. :feelsseriously:

Getting my dick wet for the first time would have been an impactful/beneficial experience ten years ago, when most did.

My formative years (6-16) were a mess and so am I. :fuk:

Last edited:
It's already over. :cryfeels:

I LOVE the agepill. In its simplicity, makes the subject face the void, the guilt, the rage and the destiny.
Truly crucial.:feelsthink::blackpill:

I LOVE the agepill. In its simplicity, makes the subject face the void, the guilt, the rage and the destiny.
Truly crucial.:feelsthink::blackpill:
Time is all we have, until we don't. :feelsugh:

Nature takes no prisoners.

There never was supposed to be ascension in this life for us, it's all a test of suffering, god wants to harden us up

There never was supposed to be ascension in this life for us, it's all a test of suffering, god wants to harden us up
God/Karma is bluepilled cope. :feelsjuice:

I'm sorry. You only realise how corrupted everything was around you when you have a free mind. But then it's too late.

everyone who "ascend" is fakecel

My formative years (6-16) were a mess and so am I. :fuk:
Relatable. Except it continues after 16, then 20, and beyond. Life is shit.:fuk:

Everything depends only on the look. :blackpill:

And you know this because you died and came back
I know this because Everyone gets what he/she deserves. goes against reality on every level.

Back then slaves (incels) had to cope with their subhuman existence and came up with the concept of a rewarding/punishing god or karma.
Sure, the slavers (successful people) had amazing lives compared to the slaves but when they died, they'd be punished for their hedonistic pleasurable lifestyle by suffering like their slaves had, for all eternity in hell, while the suffering of the slaves would be rewarded with a paradise where they could live the hedonistic pleasurable lifestyle of their former masters for all eternity.
:feelsseriously:

Spoiler; Both faded into the void. :blackpill:

Last edited:
I never had a normal youth and thus wasn't able to create these crucial experiences for your mental and social development, like having friends and keeping them, dealing with conflicts, discovering your sexuality together with the opposite sex, ...
Since the brain is less malleable as you age, as well as you maturing in general, you're kind of stuck with the bitterness. I do agree with what you're saying, your formative years are important to your overall development as a functioning human in adulthood. Just having friends can have a huge impact on the decisions you make and the overall outcome from that throughout your life. The definition and scope of "incel" (imo) isn't and shouldn't be solely constrained to sexual relations; in fact, it would be preferable if people around here put more emphasise on dating or simply conversing with the opposite sex instead of just getting their dick wet. I know they want more than that otherwise they wouldn't berate seeing prostitutes as being a drab and empty experience.

at least i have good memories playing world of warcraft with the boys JFL

I know this because Everyone gets what he/she deserves. goes against reality on every level.

Back then slaves (incels) had to cope with their subhuman existence and came up with the concept of a rewarding/punishing god or karma.
Sure, the slavers (successful people) had amazing lives compared to the slaves but when they died, they'd be punished for their hedonistic pleasurable lifestyle by suffering like their slaves had, for all eternity in hell, while the suffering of the slaves would be rewarded with a paradise where they could live the hedonistic pleasurable lifestyle of their former masters for all eternity.

and you know this because you can time travel

Since the brain is less malleable as you age, as well as you maturing in general, you're kind of stuck with the bitterness. I do agree with what you're saying, your formative years are important to your overall development as a functioning human in adulthood. Just having friends can have a huge impact on the decisions you make and the overall outcome from that throughout your life. The definition and scope of "incel" (imo) isn't and shouldn't be solely constrained to sexual relations; in fact, it would be preferable if people around here put more emphasise on dating or simply conversing with the opposite sex instead of just getting their dick wet. I know they want more than that otherwise they wouldn't berate seeing prostitutes as being a drab and empty experience.
Ironically, most incels put foids on a pedestal.

Not in a simpish bluepilled kind of way, but as a reason/solution for all their problems.
As if the act of penetrating pussy, will somehow right everything wrong with their lives so far.
Just ascend bro ... :redpill:

Sry buddy boyos, our disease is chronic and can not be fully healed, only alleviated. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Must suck to be low IQ and a curry. :feelsjuice:
Muh high IQ so I transcended life and death and know everything about the universe but still hang out on incel forum

Can relate to everything you said. I feel broken after missing out on everything during my teen years, I'm 24 now. From the age of 14 till now I've never had a proper friend, girlfriend or any experiences that normal teens have, like attending birthday parties, or going out. Just nothing. Then on top of all that I had my dad cussing me out and beating me every time I made a tiny mistake, even something as simple as dropping something on the floor. That went on for years. Idk how the fuck I'm even alive at this point, I should've killed myself a long time ago. The internet has kind of propped me up till now, but now I have nothing to do apart from visit this site. Sometimes I dream about a scenario where I can somehow find the motivation to turn my life around, but I quite literally have no energy. I'm always tired. I don't know if I'll ever be happy, and that fills me with dread and fear.

Can relate to everything you said. I feel broken after missing out on everything during my teen years, I'm 24 now. From the age of 14 till now I've never had a proper friend, girlfriend or any experiences that normal teens have, like attending birthday parties, or going out. Just nothing. Then on top of all that I had my dad cussing me out and beating me every time I made a tiny mistake, even something as simple as dropping something on the floor. That went on for years. Idk how the fuck I'm even alive at this point, I should've killed myself a long time ago. The internet has kind of propped me up till now, but now I have nothing to do apart from visit this site. Sometimes I dream about a scenario where I can somehow find the motivation to turn my life around, but I quite literally have no energy. I'm always tired. I don't know if I'll ever be happy, and that fills me with dread and fear.
Seems like we went through similar stuff and ended up in the same fucked situation. :feelsbadman:
Funny how back then, my deluded self felt somewhat superior to all the normies and their trivial social life.

you gotta be a piece of shit yourself , in this shithole full of shits

you described myself perfectly , friends? , that one guy got a gf while being bluepilled , but hes heightmaxed .

well never herd of him since ..

Well thats people for you . everyone for themselfs and one upping each other if given a chance.

More than likely the slavers themselves came up with the concept to neutralize and pacify their slaves.
The slaves just took the religionpill (the original :bluepill:) and coped