Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no affirmative action for pussy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It makes no sense. You have affirmative action for school, jobs, scholarships, and even the fucking Olympics. But at the end of the fucking day, NO FUCKING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION for PUSSY. I thank God the Supreme Court is about to strike it down finally.

WHY

Affirmative action just sets up resentment and entitlements for shitskins. We should have known from the moment we were born, WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE. All handicaps do is give an illusion of fairness, incentivizing shitskins to at least try (since it seems like we at least have an admission advantage with institutions), when in fact, all this does is take away from an ethnicels ability to just cope that he has no handicap at all, only disadvantages, when it comes to BREEDING.

It's better to be upfront at the brutality of breeding and let us all be niggers, than string us along into conditioning us into being white collar slaves, with only our right hands and trinkets to show for it.

Last edited:
In EE shitholes you don't even have that. You can't NEET because they only let the minorities to get away without paying their bills. Holes expect you to earn more than them.

I really hate that I don’t get affirmative action as a curry but niggers do. I am penalised because currys don’t form gangs or do violence

If feral hood rats and welfare queens can use ebt to stuff their fat fucking faces with juices and chips; Incels should be given pussystamps.

Last edited:
If feral hood rats and welfare queens can use ebt to stuff their fat fucking faces with juices and chips; Incels should be given pussystamps.
incredibly based

what is affirmative action