Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is literally nothing worse than being ethnic

dominic

dominic

Officer
Ethnics in the west aren't even considered human. Their only option is to form friend groups with other ethnics because whites are repulsed by them.

I'm not insulting any whitecels here. I know you can still be white and incel. But let me just say....there are very VERY few things that are worse than being born ethnic.

If you're white and incel, you're confirmed subhuman, but there are many ethnic incels who would have girlfriends if they were white. The best looking ethnics are basically just the ones that are white with tanned skin. Ethnic traits are so fucking subhuman it's insane.

An average ethnic in the west lives a COMPLETELY different life from an average white person. All ethnics are allowed to do is studycuck then eventually get a job so they can pay taxes to uphold the white society.
Most white people on the other hand get to actually enjoy life, while very few ethnics do.

Last edited:
Being a white person isn't all sunshine and superiority, brocel.

Being a white person isn't all sunshine and superiority, brocel.
I said I know there's white incels. That's why I bolded the words AVERAGE white person and AVERAGE ethnic.

it's fully undeniable that ethnics live a shit quality of life in the west compared to whites. If you deny it you're an unaware cumskin

At my school, 70% of white kids have or have at least once had a girlfriend. Maybe 10% of ethnics have ( excluding nigs). And no it's not their parents or the culture or something. It's because they're dethnics.

Last edited:
I said I know there's white incels. That's why I bolded the words AVERAGE white person and AVERAGE ethnic.

it's fully undeniable that ethnics live a shit quality of life in the west compared to whites. If you deny it you're an unaware cumskin

At my school, 70% of white kids have or have at least once had a girlfriend. Maybe 10% of ethnics have ( excluding nigs)
Depends on where. Plenty of ethnics get free government money and scholarships for their skin color, as well as cultural immunity. Curries have it worse in the States ngl.
But this does sound right, and I'm sorry for you, brocel.

That is why ethnic is termed as Deathnics here as ethnics on average have it way worse than average whites and don't get me started on the subhuman ethnics like me where I never had a chance or being even in the game.

Depends on where. Plenty of ethnics get free government money and scholarships for their skin color, as well as cultural immunity.
yeah nigs do. I don't really consider nigs ethnic. They're their own category.

Theres three categories. White, ethnic, and nig.
That is why ethnic is termed as Deathnics here as ethnics on average have it way worse than average whites and don't get me started on the subhuman ethnics like me where I never had a chance or being even in the game.
Exactly. I'm so sick of cumskins denying this just because they're a white incel, as if that somehow means that ethnics are on par with whites.

If you're white and incel, you're confirmed subhuman, but there are many ethnic incels who would have girlfriends if they were white. The best looking ethnics are basically just the ones that are white with tanned skin
Exactly. I put my face through the white filter on faceapp and I automatically go from subhuman to normie

Ethnics may have it slightly worse cause they're less good-looking on average or worse coloring, but if you're a good looking ethnic you slay.
Face matters more than race, above average ethnic > below average white in terms of sex.
Yludqg4thix41

Last edited:
White people are gods.
They really are.
Just imagine if you're a white person living in a white country before the internet was a thing, and you travel to a foreign land and see a bunch of subhuman goblin looking sand niggers or curries. You wouldn't even consider them human.

no wonder they colonized and massacred ethnics so brutally.

you could be short AND ethnic

True. Two White dudes I went to high school with are now married. They are both 5'4. Another dude that I was sort of friends with got married a long time ago. He was 5'7 and a high functioning autist like I am. A couple of years ago I saw a former classmate from high school at a bar. 5'7 white dude. Amazed at how many foids were talking to him. I realized how much foids are repulsed by Asian dudes like myself for simply being Asian. When you have a "wow" moment when around or making small talk with a white dude. That the only moment foids slightly notice me, is when I'm talking to a white dude.

Most of the Asian dudes I went to high school with are still single after all of these years. Far more than any other race of dudes I went to high school with.

Ethnics in the west aren't even considered human. Their only option is to form friend groups with other ethnics because whites are repulsed by them.

I'm not insulting any whitecels here. I know you can still be white and incel. But let me just say....there are very VERY few things that are worse than being born ethnic.

If you're white and incel, you're confirmed subhuman, but there are many ethnic incels who would have girlfriends if they were white. The best looking ethnics are basically just the ones that are white with tanned skin. Ethnic traits are so fucking subhuman it's insane.

An average ethnic in the west lives a COMPLETELY different life from an average white person. All ethnics are allowed to do is studycuck then eventually get a job so they can pay taxes to uphold the white society.
Most white people on the other hand get to actually enjoy life, while very few ethnics do.
brutal

you were born ethnic since you did something horrible in your past life

you were born ethnic since you did something horrible in your past life
No, morality is illogical, karma is illogical. It wouldn’t of matter if he was good or bad. Morality is a law of man not the universe. You get what you’re given the universe don’t care.

The normsoys will never address it

This is because deathniks are primarily imported by the West to do the hard slave labor that whites don't want to partake in, like janitorial work, agricultural labor work, and STEM work.
They mostly come of their own accord though. If they were blackpilled about the situation they probably wouldn't come unless they found that acceptable and just wanted to moneymaxx.

Not really. They come because 1. They are allowed by whites
That's still them coming of their own accord. They are invited to immigrate yeah but not forced to immigrate.
and 2. migration pressures like lack of public safety, fear of persecution, bad economy, bad infrastructure, bad healthcare, and lack of hygiene standards.
That's changing. Slowly but as western countries decline it equalizes out a bit. And if incidents like the Pakistani uber man getting killed become more known it convinces a lot of ethnic males not to come to places like America.

1st gen of immigrants who grew up poor in their own countries are strictly interested in money maxxing and don't give a shit about racial hierarchies and inequalities. They are happy to ignore or endure the daily ruthless mogging if they can earn a little more than what they were getting back home.
No one likes getting mogged. They just don't think the mogging will be that big a deal. But for what you are talking about to change then what needs to decrease is ethnic males moving to western countries. There are signs that is happening but only if ethnics living in ethnic countries get blackpilled about what's facing them in western countries. A lot of ethnics still think better social and sexual opportunities await them in places like America and Canada.
Its the next generation that truly suffers from the mogging because its this generation that isn't obsessed with wealth but rather other things like social interactions, social status, and romantic prospects.
Yeah which is why until stronger immigration laws come into place (and they aren't going to be as long as the current liberal internationalist order stands) you need to dissuade ethnic males from coming to western countries. They are sold a lie on how good it is in every aspect compared to where they live. If they weren't less would come.
Lets hope that its truly changing as you and I desire, but the reality is that, there are still plenty of hungry and deprived ethnics who aspire to live in the west.
Westernized ethnics communicating with native ethnics about the situation on the ground is one thing that can help and imo another reason why incel communities are censored and called racist. Western countries rely on a continual source of labor from ethnic countries to pay into social safety nets, keep wages low, introduce tasty, spicy food to westerners and to serve as a battering ram for white liberals to use against white conservatives.

Last edited:
I just want to make it clear that you and I share the same hope of keeping deathniks in their own shitholes so that they can get some respite from mogging.
Keep sharing your experiences then. Imo the reason why a lot of people dissuade deathnniks from visiting these sites or believing anything said here is all by racist white people is because they don't want the gravy train of ethnic males coming to western countries to work hard in hopes of getting rich and lots of attention from attractive women to end.
Yes they do because curries and rice grow up living in sexually repressive conditions which causes them to become easily aroused at the slightest sight of white female flesh. Its like a dam that's just about to burst open; a lack of control induced by years of starvation. Scanty clothing makes them lose their senses, and makes think white women being sexually open and scantily clad must mean that they'll be invited to the party and they couldn't be any more wrong on that thought.
Without the internet all they have to rely on is hollywood movies and official biased news sources about how welcoming and tolerant and diverse western countries are.

Btw countries like America, Canada, UK and Australia make a big mistake when they advertise how good their country is. When you do that of course some "undesirable" people will want to come. People want the best opportunities for themselves.

But the mocking ethnic males get on the internet is (if there is any upside) thankfully blackpilling a lot of them. They just need to put two and two together and realize coming to western countries is playing into the hands of those that are mocking them and they are just being used for cultural exoticness and battering rams against their political opponents. And that's before we introduce the enraging aspect of them getting cucked and abandoned by women that look like them once they are in western countries and forced to accept it in silence as wageslaves (as the targeting of people in incels and manosphere groups venting on their own forums shows).

Last edited: