Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is literally no impressing or making foids laugh as an incel

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
They might smile at you or give you a pity laugh but foids are completely tepid when it comes to anything an incel says. You could tell the funniest joke as an incel but if chad/normies aren’t around to laugh at it foids just disregard it as a shitty joke, she might laugh a little but that is out of pity. A foids demeanor will always remain the same towards incels unless Chad or a group of normies are around to raise his status by laughing at his funny jokes or just commending him. I also noticed that you can literally do anything incredibly amazing and foids might look at it for a second then go back to what they’re doing. I’ve got some amazing talents but only other dudes give a fuck, a foid might glance over and be impressed but will continue to treat me like I’m a little kid/ghost

I don't even think foids understand humor as a concept tbh

Y'know how the saying goes: Women don't find funny men attractive, they find attractive men funny.

I find this untrue. Back when I talked to people I made several females laugh and I’m incel as fuck! It’s just being a jester nothing more. Didn’t turn them on despite them ALL saying they want a guy with sense of humor.

People always say make women laugh and they'll like you, but in reality they only laugh at what you say if they like you

I find this untrue. Back when I talked to people I made several females laugh and I’m incel as fuck! It’s just being a jester nothing more. Didn’t turn them on despite them ALL saying they want a guy with sense of humor.
I’ve told jokes that normies laugh at but never foids.

Perhaps you were doing some type of self deprecating humor tbh. The most I’ve seen a foid laugh at my joke was one of those drawn out fake white girl laughs

People always say make women laugh and they'll like you, but in reality they only laugh at what you say if they like you
Women don't know humor. They have no personality. So they just go along with whatever Chad does

The only thing foids laugh at is our ugly faces

They also find it funny when an ugly man is injured, raped, or killed.

You can make a foid laugh as an incel, but there's a huge trick to it which will backfire in the end.

You have to never show your face. This mean making her laugh online or something before she finds out how you look. You will get genuine laughter and interest out of her.
The moment she finds out what you look like, then all bets are off and she will slowly distance her way from you.
It shows how foids in general would paint a picture of how we look when we talk to them, but then when they see the real imagery and not the imagination in their heads then it's over.

You can make a foid laugh as an incel, but there's a huge trick to it which will backfire in the end.

You have to never show your face. This mean making her laugh online or something before she finds out how you look. You will get genuine laughter and interest out of her.
The moment she finds out what you look like, then all bets are off and she will slowly distance her way from you.
It shows how foids in general would paint a picture of how we look when we talk to them, but then when they see the real imagery and not the imagination in their heads then it's over.
The online route is always an exceptional pain. It’s not worth the pain either, you can refuse to show your face but they’ll know ur incel jfl I literally have to larp as chad

Think of it like this. A chad could go up to a foid and say “my dick penis” and she would laugh

even if you manage to make a foid laugh it’s not worth the effort

Foids don't get humor. I can say funniest joke about Pol Pot or Anders Behring Breivik and they will blankly stare, but Chad makes lame joke about braindead meme culture and they are keking.

They also find it funny when an ugly man is injured, raped, or killed.
And they will say stuff like "well it's your fault that... (blabla)". When an ugly incel gets some terminal disease nobody gives a single fuck.

The online route is always an exceptional pain. It’s not worth the pain either, you can refuse to show your face but they’ll know ur incel jfl I literally have to larp as chad
Yeah that's why I say it's not worth it in the end.

There would be a brief moment you would get the feeling like you found someone that actually likes to listen to you and actually show true genuine interest.
Then find out the bitch is shallow as fuck and only care about looks.

Interesting?
Funny?
Entertaining?
Make her happy?

Wait, what's this? This is what you look like? All those other positives are out the window. Later. Let me look for a chad to beat me to death but I will still stick with him because "his dick is good".

"his dick is good".
Imagine the hell foids would wreak on men if all of them just said they’re with their gf cause “her vagina is good and not used up” jfl

It could happen, just in a probability of 1/1000000 times

womens since of humor is retarded they will literally force themselves to laugh if the guy is goold looking enough

And they only like you if u'r chad.

It's not a factor in sexual attraction. When I still had hope, a few foids said I was funny but that didn't help.