Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is literally no human being that actually looks at society and likes what they see.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Everyone wants society to be exactly like their own playground where they're top dog; fuck everyone else. All of these fantasies include the torture, rape, and murder of the individual's perceived enemies while they alone take the moral high ground. There's almost no point to these fantasies because people will team up against to fulfill their own vision - including friends and probably loved ones - at the cost of you, the reader. Being an incel means you don't have anyone to team up with except other incels.

Your hopes and dreams are unobtainable.

rotschilds like what they see

Everyone wants society to be exactly like their own playground where they're top dog; fuck everyone else. All of these fantasies include the torture, rape, and murder of the individual's perceived enemies while they alone take the moral high ground. There's almost no point to these fantasies because people will team up against to fulfill their own vision - including friends and probably loved ones - at the cost of you, the reader. Being an incel means you don't have anyone to team up with except other incels.

Your hopes and dreams are unobtainable.

money can buy you a team, use jew tactics against the jews

Human beings are selfish and malicious creatures. Just like the rest of nature.

When you break it down, humans and animals have more in common than differences tbh.

When you break it down, humans and animals have more in common than differences tbh.
Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species.

Genetic modification (mostly to foids, men are more adaptive) is the future for humanity. Our primitive ass brains needs to be upgraded to adapt to civilized life.

I’ve been saying it for years

Quite right. It's interesting how some misanthropes limit their revulsion to humans, when other animals are no better than we are. Everything in nature is vehemently opposed to caring about or limiting the suffering and misfortune of all those outside of themselves, we're the only animals with the potential to be different. You'll see some say things like "it would be better for other animals if humans died out", but the truth is closer to the opposite. Humans aren't even responsible for 1% of animal suffering, as it's mostly a product of other animals eating one another, and we're responsible for the extinction of countless creatures, ensuring that their potential offspring will never be forced to exist in the same manner.

As far as I can tell, the truth is that if the global elite truly cared they'd do everything in their power to sterilize our planet, to ensure the cessation of the cycle of death and misery.

This. Even more so when it comes to Normies and foids and whatnot.

Quite right. It's interesting how some misanthropes limit their revulsion to humans, when other animals are no better than we are. Everything in nature is vehemently opposed to caring about or limiting the suffering and misfortune of all those outside of themselves, we're the only animals with the potential to be different. You'll see some say things like "it would be better for other animals if humans died out", but the truth is closer to the opposite. Humans aren't even responsible for 1% of animal suffering, as it's mostly a product of other animals eating one another, and we're responsible for the extinction of countless creatures, ensuring that their potential offspring will never be forced to exist in the same manner.

As far as I can tell, the truth is that if the global elite truly cared they'd do everything in their power to sterilize our planet, to ensure the cessation of the cycle of death and misery.

Humans that have the capacity to 99/100 times won't do the right thing. This is why misanthropes dislike humans. Dolphins, great apes, and even crows have shown empathy, but unlike humans, they haven't evolved into parasites. It's kind of hard to dislike a tapeworm when it's only a tapeworm, but humans choose to be parasites. Hell, unlike other animals, a portion of humans will actively forsake their own children when it presents an advantage.

I've said it here before, but suffering and life are synonymous. The only way to show true mercy is to provide a quick death.

Last edited:
Humans that have the capacity to 99/100 times won't do the right thing. This is why misanthropes dislike humans. Dolphins, great apes, and even crows have shown empathy, but unlike humans, they haven't evolved into parasites. It's kind of hard to dislike a tapeworm when it's only a tapeworm, but humans choose to be parasites.
I agree, but what I'm saying is that our parasitism actually reduces overall suffering, and might in the future destroy the biosphere to the point of rendering the propagation of life impossible. The balance of nature's circle of futility isn't something which we should laud the continued maintenance of it's existence.
I've said it here before, but suffering and life are synonymous. The only way to show true mercy is to provide a quick death.
I feel the same way tbh.

I agree, but what I'm saying is that our parasitism actually reduces overall suffering, and might in the future destroy the biosphere to the point of rendering the propagation of life impossible. The balance of nature's circle of futility isn't something which we should laud the continued maintenance of it's existence.

I feel the same way tbh.

Aye. I was just doubling down on what you said while throwing in some misanthropic themes.

Humanity is like a bunch of no-status serfs trying to get %.00001 more status than the next serf so they can feel good about themselves.

(((they))) like what they see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back