Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is indeed a girl out there who wants a guy just like you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Mathematically, since we have a limited range of hobbies and interests, there is a high possibility that a girl somewhere in the world likes the same hobbies than you and that she wants a guy with the same personality, even if you suffer from autism. Now imagine if we arrange a meet up for you and that girl but without you both seeing each other. Kind of like a bachelor contest or something like that. You both describe yourselves (not physically) and she thinks she's found the man of her dreams. Then the veil is lifted and you both look at each other and you find out she's beautiful beyond words and all you want is make her happy. Then she looks at you and what does she think of you?:

As soon as she sets her eyes on you she becomes nauseous, she can't even imagine a creature so hideous even exists, she is repulsed by your looks and then she remembers that for a second she thought she was attracted to you and that almost makes her vomit right there. She runs away immediately and goes home to cry for hours, the experience was so traumatic that she doesn't get out of her room for days, she spends the next months in therapy trying to forget your ugly face and then changes her name and address and commits herself to date Chad only and stay away from subhumans.

What? Did you expect her to forget about your looks just cause you both love videogames? No my friend that'll never happen. You will NEVER find a woman who can ignore your ugly face. And neither will I.

damn. that was a long way to say that it is fucking over. but you are not wrong. it is indeed over if you dont meet the face requirement

damn. that was a long way to say that it is fucking over. but you are not wrong. it is indeed over if you dont meet the face requirement
even average looking faces are ugly too. beyond brutal

Yeah I hear guys here and on other sites talk about a girl being actually into them just by their personality until they meet up in person.

maybe some ugly 4ft8 ethnic goblina would settle for me tbh

maybe some ugly 4ft8 ethnic goblina would settle for me tbh
Nope, she would throw herself into a pool filled with hungry sharks before dating you.

I don't know, an average face works at heights of 6'1
that's because 6'1 is tall. In america 6'1 is like top 7% or something like that.

Brutal blackpill

A good looking version of me

This is actually high IQ.

Hahaha this is so accurate, it hurts. And I hate it. I hate women and I hate men. But most of all I hate myself for being an ugly, degenerate piece of shit.

I wish I could jump into another person and brutally maul myself to death.

TL;DR: IT'S OVER

"Just because she likes the same bizarro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate." -500 Days of Summer

you must also be Chad

Brutal as always, it is over

But looks don't matter as much to girls teehee. :feelsree:

Bold of you to assume there is a single foid on this planet who would be interested in me based on my personality and hobbies

Truly fucking brutal. Over. Cope. Never fucking began...

The only soulmate for foids is chad. Foids are incapable of love.