Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is HOPE for incels!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
There's hope for incels. Just be one the worlds best living mathematicians whose worshipped by thousands of people, have extremely high social status, and be a millionaire and you can get a beautiful wife like Terrence Tao:

thats the cost of a 3/10 pussy if you are sub 6

fuck off with mongofoids
Opera 2019 02 23 19 17 22

He looks so beta. But I bet he's a nice guy.

Betabuxx if I’ve ever seen one.

I guarantee he’s getting cucked.

alt right fags are weird they claim to defend white race yet they want to wife noodlewhores.
alt right is cope
by "defending the white race" they are also defending white roasties
when in reality white roasties are worst type and deserve to get raped and murdered

Just graduate from MIT as a newborn baby brooo

alt right is cope
when in reality white roasties are worst type and deserve to get raped and murdered
I always said that alt rights are cucks like leftist and sometimes even more because they worship females as the housewife and center of society etc.

alt right is cope
exactly my thought lmao I'm glad someone understand it tbh. high IQ

JFL if you think that your average foid gives a shit about brilliant mathematicians

I always said that alt rights are cucks like leftist and sometimes even more because they worship females as the housewife and center of society etc.
they wish for things to be like they were in the old days, now heres the issue: females used to be virgins until marriage, nowadays they are not virgins past age 13 so this creates a big problem on their "traditional" lifestyle
they cant do anything about it so they pretend as if it doesnt matter that their wife is an ex-WHORE, they try to cope so hard that it really fucks with their head and they turn cucked

exactly my thought lmao I'm glad someone understand it tbh. high IQ
im not a whiteboy though, my perspective is from an ethnicel
forgot to add that they marry mongofoids not by preferrence, but by necessity
submissive white roasties dont exists and thats why the concept "alt-right" is a fucking joke

Last edited:
they wish for things to be like they were in the old days, now heres the issue: females used to be virgins until marriage, nowadays they are not virgins past age 13 so this creates a big problem on their "traditional" lifestyle
they cant do anything about it so they pretend as if it doesnt matter that their wife is an ex-WHORE, they try to cope so hard that it really fucks with their head and they turn cucked

im not a whiteboy though, my perspective is from an ethnicel
forgot to add that they marry mongofoids not by preferrence, but by necessity
submissive white roasties dont exists and thats why the concept "alt-right" is a fucking joke
it doesn't matter youre ethniccel,at least you understand it

alt right is cope

Or maybe theyre trying to defend themselves you nigger potato

If you don’t just “roll over and die whitey” you’re an alt right Nazi now, didn’t you know?
“I’m proud to be black” says the black man
“I’m proud to be Asian” says the Asian man
“I’m proud to be White” says the Racist

Just another normslime clown world double standard.

There's hope for incels. Just be one the worlds best living mathematicians whose worshipped by thousands of people, have extremely high social status, and be a millionaire and you can get a beautiful wife like Terrence Tao:

View attachment 91856
gosh, that chick is quite ugly, i don't now if it's bacause she is old or fat

proof that even millionaires cant even get decent looking foids these days. Its fucking over

defending themselves from who you subhuman imbecile? rapefugees go after women not men, alt-right cucks defend chads rights to have all white roasties for himself instead of having to share them with tyrone

ALT RIGHT = CUCK
Just another normslime clown world double standard.
if you are white you have higher chance of being 6ft and JBW is a real thing, dont complain about political autism in an incel forum

Last edited:
defending themselves from who you subhuman imbecile? rapefugees go after women not men, alt-right cucks defend chads rights to have all white roasties for himself instead of having to share them with tyrone

ALT RIGHT = CUCK

if you are white you have higher chance of being 6ft and JBW is a real thing, dont complain about political autism in an incel forum

Who pays for the rapefugee housing? The extra costs for police? It's the normal, working tax payers like me.
Not to mention they will just fucking stab you / attack you / rob you whenever they get a chance so everything around you will disintegrate into a third world shithole. Fuck off with your hippie commie equality bullshit. Go drink some more soy

Who pays for the rapefugee housing? The extra costs for police? It's the normal, working tax payers like me.
Not to mention they will just fucking stab you / attack you / rob you whenever they get a chance so everything around you will disintegrate into a third world shithole. Fuck off with your hippie commie equality bullshit. Go drink some more soy
boohoo, money goes into pockets of rapefugees instead of corrupt politicians
did you think tax money was going to fund incels instead? it doesnt fucking matter where it goes it will be wasted as long as women hold power
>implying cops dare to lay a finger on rapefugees
islam will suppress roasties at least so that is a good thing, theres a lot of other sideffects too but who gives a fuck, your life is shit already

did you think tax money was going to fund incels instead? it doesnt fucking matter where it goes it will be wasted as long as women hold power
islam will suppress roasties at least so that is a good thing, theres a lot of other sideffects too but who gives a fuck, your life is shit already

Oh yeah, life is bad already so just come here and steal my shit. I am sorry for my white privilege, please kill me mr goatfucker :soy::soy::soy: and please rape my little brother also :soy::soy::soy:

Eat shit and die you soycuck scum

Oh yeah, life is bad already so just come here and steal my shit. I am sorry for my white privilege, please kill me mr goatfucker :soy::soy::soy: and please rape my little brother also :soy::soy::soy:

Eat shit and die you soycuck scum
be honest with yourself you are not the great aryan man Hitler and the nazis imagined, you are a low-class cumskin
society has rejected you so why are you being a cuck defending it?

be honest with yourself you are not the great aryan man Hitler and the nazis imagined, you are a low-class cumskin
society has rejected you so why are you being a cuck defending it?

More proof that liberals have potato tier IQs

More proof that liberals have potato tier IQs
JFL at this alt-right cuck thinking im a liberal for calling out his autism
alt-right is a fucking JOKE and so are you

go watch your autistic youtube videos:

BEN SHARPIRO DESTROYS FEMINIST COMPILATION
JORDAN PETERSON DISMANTLES LIBERAL REPORTER
LE BASED EPIC MAGA TRUMP COMPILATION #5

alt-right cucks and numale soyboys are two sides of the same cum-stained coin

Last edited:
alt right fags are weird they claim to defend white race yet they want to wife noodlewhores.
Fuck, the new terminology is just pissing me off. Right wing - it's about free economy, not about being racist, anti-semitic e t.c. Left wing - about economy controlled by government. THAT'S ALL. New lefties is just sjw/feminazis, and new righties is cuckservatives.

View attachment 91856
I'm almost a millionaire. Hasn't helped me much. In fact, last week, I was in a black neighborhood, and a kid threw at drink at me. He was with his hood rat gf. Had I been a young Chad, that would never have happened. The bitch would have been too busy eye-fucking me.
There is NO substitute for youth and looks.

Fuck, the new terminology is just pissing me off. Right wing - it's about free economy, not about being racist, anti-semitic e t.c. Left wing - about economy controlled by government. THAT'S ALL. New lefties is just sjw/feminazis, and new righties is cuckservatives.
he specifically mention "ALT-right" he didnt say right-wing
I'm almost a millionaire. Hasn't helped me much. In fact, last week, I was in a black neighborhood, and a kid threw at drink at me. He was with his hood rat gf. Had I been a young Chad, that would never have happened. The bitch would have been too busy eye-fucking me.
There is NO substitute for youth and looks.
why were you in a black neighbourhood?
its like a roastie surprised that she got raped/robbed in detroit/compton
and how was he supposed to tell you were a millionaire

Im not good in maths. Its over for me :cryfeels:

Its over for badsinmathscels :feelsrope:

gosh, that chick is quite ugly, i don't now if it's bacause she is old or fat
mongofoids are naturally ugly as fuck
the ones you see on internet are always models and they are wearing insane amounts of makeup and shit to make their eyes look less squinted + they photoshop

look at this video

the ones you see on internet are always models and they are wearing insane amounts of makeup and shit to make their eyes look less squinted + they photoshop

he specifically mention "ALT-right" he didnt say right-wing
Oh, i see. But anyway the original terminology is cuckfucked.

Besides, I like mongofoids since two of them was my classmate (one was ukrainian but very look alike, and second was half mongolian). I'm was thinking that mongofoids is ugly irl but every time i see some chinese/korean/mongolian/kasakh girl in city I'm realising that they are actually pretty (as for me). I think it's (aesthetic feels) just something predetermined and we shouldn't swear about it.

JFL at this alt-right cuck thinking im a liberal for calling out his autism
alt-right is a fucking JOKE and so are you

go watch your autistic youtube videos:

BEN SHARPIRO DESTROYS FEMINIST COMPILATION
JORDAN PETERSON DISMANTLES LIBERAL REPORTER
LE BASED EPIC MAGA TRUMP COMPILATION #5

cucks (you) and soyboys are two sides of the same cum-stained coin

You think life will be great when shitskin goatfuckers overrun EU / US. But what you don't consider is that these people
1) Hate me for being white
2) Have almost no regard for human life, it is not something of value to them like it is to us
3) Are low IQ and violent
4) Will not be able to work as they are too stupid to learn anything other than stabbing random people or cooking kebabs
5) I will be taxed more and more to sustain them all the while they continue to rape, steal and murder. One day it could very well be me on the receiving end of this
6) My life will get worse and worse every day as a result of their low IQ behaviour until eventually I will have to live in the same kind of poverty stricken, violent, chaotic shithole that they came from

But no, I'm just an alt right cuck protecting m'lady :feelskek:

Try to use your brain for once and think how uncontrolled mass migration of low IQ, violent young men who hate you will affect you personally.

Nvm saw youre ethnic. That explains everything

You think life will be great when shitskin goatfuckers overrun EU / US. But what you don't consider is that these people
1) Hate me for being white
2) Have almost no regard for human life, it is not something of value to them like it is to us
3) Are low IQ and violent
4) Will not be able to work as they are too stupid to learn anything other than stabbing random people or cooking kebabs
5) I will be taxed more and more to sustain them all the while they continue to rape, steal and murder. One day it could very well be me on the receiving end of this
6) My life will get worse and worse every day as a result of their low IQ behaviour until eventually I will have to live in the same kind of poverty stricken, violent, chaotic shithole that they came from

But no, I'm just an alt right cuck protecting m'lady :feelskek:

Try to use your brain for once and think how uncontrolled mass migration of low IQ, violent young men who hate you will affect you personally.
i could tell you were low IQ, have you still not realized im not a fucking liberal?
i dont support mass immigration, i was fun of alt-right cucks like you thinking they will find a "housewife" and your low-iq autism derailed it into rapefugees

i still support muslims tho, they stone roasties unlike spineless soyboy cumskins

i could tell you were low IQ, have you still not realized im not a fucking liberal?
i dont support mass immigration, i was fun of alt-right cucks like you thinking they will find a "housewife" and your low-iq autism derailed it into rapefugees

i still support muslims tho, they stone roasties unlike spineless soyboy cumskins

You brought them up first, then you defended them in several posts. Tried to dismiss it like it doesn't matter that they are flooding europe and are a burden to regular, working people like me.

Typical opinions of left wing pro-immigration cuckolds. But in your case you're probably just an ethnic who wants to see white people suffer because they are superior to you.

Anyways, I wish you all the worst. Have fun with your shitty life

You brought them up first, then you defended them in several posts. Tried to dismiss it like it doesn't matter that they are flooding europe and are a burden to regular, working people like me.

Typical opinions of left wing pro-immigration cuckolds. But in your case you're probably just an ethnic who wants to see white people suffer because they are superior to you.

Anyways, I wish you all the worst. Have fun with your shitty life
JFL at this bitter coping cumskin

dont know if you are trying to lie or you are geniuinly insane, i can see that you spend a lot of time writing posts because i edited my posts a minute after posting and your reply 20 minutes later still had the original version

JFL if you think that your average foid gives a shit about brilliant mathematicians

I don't understand how white incels don't get this, these "muh protect my race" idiots don't get that you are not a part of your race, you are an incel, a genetic reject, you are the "nigger of your own race", your women don't want you, so you should hope for the suffering of your people, relish it, advocate for it, they abandoned you. Also if islam takes over, now you'd actually have a chance of marriage, children, etc, with a woman in your own league and even above your league.

Its all about weighing your options and islam is a good, deal.

I made two threads that relevant to this post.

1. For White Nationalist Copers
https://incels.is/threads/racial-allegiance-is-an-extremely-blue-pilled-cope.95353/

2. Why Islam Is A Good Choice For Incels
https://incels.is/threads/allahmaxx...-chance-at-life-white-pill-alternative.96213/

@NoMoreSlaving
If Islam takes over it will be better for you, and your argument that they will hate you for being white is retarded, these people value their religion over everything else, you follow and respect their customs, worship their God (or pretend to), they will accept you as one of their own, if there's one religious community I know of where there is little to no racism is islam, there are so many damn black muslims and they get treated the same by the pale muslims and interact with eachother, muslims are too busy hating infidels to really bother hating eachother for skin colour.

Also you have pale skin, so even if racism was a factor you'd still be more likely to be accepted than me, but yeah if islam ever took over the country I was living in I'd have no problem at all, I'd be glad, I'd finally have a chance in such a society, imagine being able to raise a daughter knowing that she isn't going to be getting gangbanged by jock chads in some school bathroom. You can't have that peace of mind in a western society.

Last edited:
Yea I fully agree with that they try to convince their minds beyond all hope that women aren't whoring around and because the only thing they have in their life is the traditional family life they still worship women

alt right is cope

Totally agree. White roasties are the worst type.
but yeah if islam ever took over the country I was living in I'd have no problem at all, I'd be glad, I'd finally have a chance in such a society, imagine being able to raise a daughter knowing that she isn't going to be getting gangbanged by jock chads in some school bathroom. You can't have that peace of mind in a western society.

Eventually people will have to accept the fact that Islam is the solution to many problems modern society faces.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I don't understand how white incels don't get this, these "muh protect my race" idiots don't get that you are not a part of your race, you are an incel, a genetic reject, you are the "nigger of your own race", your women don't want you, so you should hope for the suffering of your people, relish it, advocate for it, they abandoned you. Also if islam takes over, now you'd actually have a chance of marriage, children, etc, with a woman in your own league and even above your league.
this is the problem with alt-right copers, they have loyality to a society which completely rejects them
they preach "muh white race" as if they arent low-class subhumans themselves, hitler would sterilize them for not being aryan enough so why the fuck do they take pride in their "white genes" JFL

They don't want to admit white foids don't want them & love immigration, the foids want BBC. They have to cope with noodlewhores as to admit all of this is major suicidefuel.
I cannot agree with mass immigration from backwards societies, they wanna do me harm 'cos of my skin colour, that's not good for my health.

I have to convert to their system for my own safety? So much for freedom of choice.

The human of the future will be mixed race, all planned out by the Jew, easier to control ppl when they cannot relate to one another.

Foids play right into this so the suggestive programming is aimed at them hard 'cos they just live to follow the trend.

If Islam conquers the world there will never be peace, just something straight out of hell, the vicious accusing the less vicious of some heresy or crime as an excuse to butcher & mutilate. One sub group going after another endlessly.

Last edited:
It's as easy as that br0

look at this video

This tbh
fakeup can make a 1/10 noodle whore look like a 6/10