Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is feminist and democracy.

why was he expelled?

Something about covid-19, he has a different view on it, I actually do not agree with him, but still getting kicked out from what is meant to rapreseant the democracy and freedom of speech, by a f*ing female. At the least mussolini was f*ing females. Now I do not care about politic, it could be whoever and wherever, but is it normal? The dude has been kicked out like if he was inside a nightclub. Forget about democracy, all lies. You get kicked out from a parliament like that, figures from a job.

Something about covid-19, he has a different view on it, I actually do not agree with him, but still getting kicked out from what is meant to rapreseant the democracy and freedom of speech, by a f*ing female. At the least mussolini was f*ing females. Now I do not care about politic, it could be whoever and wherever, but is it normal? The dude has been kicked out like if he was inside a nightclub. Forget about democracy, all lies. You get kicked out from a parliament like that, figures from a job.
"democracy" and "freedom of speech" are buzzwords

This is why i prefer the communism a little more, they are clear, "dude, there is no freedom of speech here". And nobody has a problem.

What we are? "Of course dude, you can speak whatever you want anytime you like, it's your right we have been fighting a war for democracy", then you get kicked.

He wouldn't have been kicked out if he was a Chad