Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is correlation with how evil someone is and how successful they are

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
All the people who bullied me, their amount of success is genuinely in the same order of how much they bullied me. The person who bullied me the most has the best education/job/money/girlfriends.

And we all know that also all the richest people in the world are evil cuz u can only get there by doin unethical tings. But ye.

"success is being able to do things others can't"- some fucking dude from a movie

All the people who bullied me, their amount of success is genuinely in the same order of how much they bullied me. The person who bullied me the most has the best education/job/money/girlfriends.

And we all know that also all the richest people in the world are evil cuz u can only get there by doin unethical tings. But ye.

There is truth to this. The optimal decision and the moral decision are rarely ever the same decision.

Because the bullies are most likely the people who couldnt care for morals and did what benefited them instead of obsession over good and bad. Nice people don’t usually go far in life.

That must be why I am unsuccessful.

That must be why I am unsuccessful.
Well you're not an incel so that is probably why. Otherwise it would be due to the fact that you're an incel which you are not. s/

bullies run the world

My school bullies were not losers but those that were generally the best-off.

It's complete bullshit to say that only losers bully.

The bullying of me was rewarded by the girls. The bullying was always mostly about impressing the girls.

John 15:19 King James Bible
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

The world loves people who act wordly.

That's why we are influenced by Jews

I’m the most evilest person I know

"Truth is,its was all rigged from the start"

My school bullies were not losers but those that were generally the best-off.

It's complete bullshit to say that only losers bully.

The bullying of me was rewarded by the girls. The bullying was always mostly about impressing the girls.
but yeah those people get rewarded while you rot

What did you expect from this satanic earth? All kinds of evildoers, the sodomites succeed, while they get drunk on the blood of the Saints.

What does act worldly mean
Rebellious against the will of God, fleshy, engaging in evil things.

In my experience what the world loves the most is basically self'righteous pharisee-ism, i.e. having a self-righteous disguised persona to the public but being evil and taking each and every oportunity to benefit yourself regardless of morals internally. Only publicly showing evil things that are acceptable.