Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is an 11 year old kid having his first kiss right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Which is perfectly normal for a kid his age.

We're getting lifemogged by prepubescent kids :feelsrope:

There’s probably an 11 year old Chad fucking an adult woman right now because women fuck children and animals for fun

I honestly dont care anymore. Good for him.

Mmmmmmm, actually some kids kiss even at 4-5 years

Mmmmmmm, actually some kids kiss even at 4-5 years

I meant like a proper French kiss/ making out. I doubt many 5 year old kids are making out but maybe i'm just coping.

My looksmatch right now is getting ragdolled in her own bed by Chad. It never began.

I meant like a proper French kiss/ making out. I doubt many 5 year old kids are making out but maybe i'm just coping.
I french kissed a neighbor about my age at around 5 but she made me have a blanket between our lips. Thought I was on the road to chaddom.
:chad:

Where did it all go wrong?

Pfft my first high school crush, had her hymen broken at age 12 by a low inhibition friend into the band AC/DC.

I know cause I "heard it all" outside his open bedroom window.

If he ain't sharing then I'm not caring.

Pfft my first high school crush, had her hymen broken at age 12 by a low inhibition friend into the band AC/DC.

I know cause I "heard it all" outside his open bedroom window.
brutal

Meh, I used to think of how inexperienced I am compared to people much younger than me, but not so much now because I've pretty much given up completely, so as I get older it's a lack of effort that's now contributing to my lack of experience rather than trying and constantly rejecting.

10 years old kids lifemog me in every way

People who weren't alive when GTA San Andreas was released are having sex now

im calling the parents :reeeeee::reeeeee:

People who weren't alive when GTA San Andreas was released are having sex now
For me, that's super fucking weird to think about. Like I legitimately remember those times in depth. To think those people weren't alive at that time, and now today, right now, they're having sex, is just absolutely mind blowing. Time is very cruel.

I feel bad since he'll either betabuxxing when his childish looks become a problem, or he'll get cheated on by his normie girlfriend

The fact that people experienced love so young when I've hit 18 with so little affection in my life makes me want to slit my throat open in front of everyone who has ever rejected me and bleed out on their shoes to traumatise them tbh ngl

little does he know, he's kissing lips that were on chads dick

There's also a guy buying a 5.56mm rifle from the black market to go ER
full

THREFDIJWOBUTYPU8JP09I4RT589456HUYI3JWP596T2B56

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCKCKCKCKCCKCKCKCJLKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC

ET8934T78954Y7TH8G58OR3QR3R34GT
R
TJTY,LM';HYUJM;LTYUMY5

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I french kissed a neighbor about my age at around 5 but she made me have a blanket between our lips. Thought I was on the road to chaddom.
:chad:

Where did it all go wrong?
Puberty

THREFDIJWOBUTYPU8JP09I4RT589456HUYI3JWP596T2B56

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCKCKCKCKCCKCKCKCJLKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC

ET8934T78954Y7TH8G58OR3QR3R34GT
R
TJTY,LM';HYUJM;LTYUMY5

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
over for youngcels
Just change your genetics theory

tbhngl use your iq to get into gene editing

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I REALLY WANT TO KISS A GIRL

BUT IM TOO FUCKING SUBHUMAN JFL!!!!

09FEF7U3EGY7U4HJG4HPUGJ34HG;IOL32HG3PUO45JG3547U8G539PRTG79453URT3408YT384HITF43IOYU89G3R;PE4HTGO4TG;UO4WEGHO;4GYTG43P-5T34[TY034TH34T[H0

^ this is what its like to be incel
The fact that people experienced love so young when I've hit 18 with so little affection in my life makes me want to slit my throat open in front of everyone who has ever rejected me and bleed out on their shoes to traumatise them tbh ngl

Last edited: