Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR There is absolutely nothing more blackpilling than lurking r/detrans

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/s/YbKvqc8iZ6

"Detransition saves lives ❤️ 2021 vs 2024"

Jfl, your life never needed saving if you didnt ruin it in the first place you dumb disgusting low iq easily influenced hiveminded npc#7372834 whore.

"I look like 2 different people :foidSoy: "

What an absolute cringe failo slave existence to be born a man.

Literally just give drs the permission to mercy kill babies immediately if they are born male.

Let few chads impregnate all humanity's women for the next generations to come and call it a SoCiEtY.

Last edited:
"Oops, something went wrong, please try again later."

"Oops, something went wrong, please try again later."
Press on it the forum doesnt show reddit posts anymore for some reason.

@Master is this fixable? We need to read clown world posts without openning AIDs app

@Master is this fixable? We need to read clown world posts without openning AIDs app
I second this motion.

It works but not for mobile links. Click on share button and copy the link and paste that

Literally every post is about detransitioning from male to female asap.

I cant take this blackpill overdose on top of all the pills i take and all the torment.

THIS IS SO FUCKING NAIVE, ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR LIFE TO BE THIS CLOWNISH, ITS JUST SO SAD.

You re on pc thats why?
Yeah I am. So looks like it doesn't work when you are are mobile. Click on request desktop page and try it, would work

Teteete

Read up on the soyience inkwell, this is disinformation overload :soy:

They tried nightmare mode to see if it's fun and changed their mind.

Yeah I am. So looks like it doesn't work when you are are mobile. Click on request desktop page and try it, would work
Too much work. I rope instead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back