Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is absolutely no way that NTs can have self-consciousness

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
Today i just realized that NTs really are some sort of NPCs. Throuought my entire life, i have NEVER seen an NT actually analyzing anything.

They just operate on instincts. Thats why aspies are slow compared to NTs. Because NTs do everything automatically, while aspies have to do everything manually.

Today i realized that i should not treat NTs as humans because they are not. They are the real subhumans and they are controlled by different collective consciousnesses. Each race of NTs have are controlled by 1 collective consciousness, and the NTs are actually not individuals, they dont have a soul, but they are just bots controlled by collective consciousness.

I often wonder why they don't break away :feelshehe:

Java a Totally nice-terrific day

wish i was giga NT, my life would be way better

wish i was giga NT, my life would be way better
It wouldnt be "you", because NTs dont have souls. Autists are just real people and NTs are just NPCs created to torture real humans.

It wouldnt be "you", because NTs dont have souls. Autists are just real people and NTs are just NPCs created to torture real humans.
it's funny because I'm an actual NPC compared to normies, they are much more free when it comes to actions and interactions. I'm just high inhib NPC who does not talk to anybody, does not interact with anybody, i just rot inside most of the time. When i go outside i try to walk in a way i think people expect me to, because if I'm not i get laughed at.

it's funny because I'm an actual NPC compared to normies, they are much more free when it comes to actions and interactions. I'm just high inhib NPC who does not talk to anybody, does not interact with anybody, i just rot inside most of the time. When i go outside i try to walk in a way i think people expect me to, because if I'm not i get laughed at.
You are not an NPC. You do what people expect from you on purpose. NTs on the other hand follow the pattern AUTOMATICALLY. They dont think about it because they cant actually think.

They just operate on instincts. Thats why aspies are slow compared to NTs. Because NTs do everything automatically, while aspies have to do everything manually
This is a really good point, im not sure i ever thought of it like this

Not everyone around you is sentient you know? Have you ever tried to have a beyond surface level conversation with someone and they just sort of short circuit. NPCS.

Today i just realized that NTs really are some sort of NPCs. Throuought my entire life, i have NEVER seen an NT actually analyzing anything.

They just operate on instincts. Thats why aspies are slow compared to NTs. Because NTs do everything automatically, while aspies have to do everything manually.

Today i realized that i should not treat NTs as humans because they are not. They are the real subhumans and they are controlled by different collective consciousnesses. Each race of NTs have are controlled by 1 collective consciousness, and the NTs are actually not individuals, they dont have a soul, but they are just bots controlled by collective consciousness.
im agree with your name, exterminate NTs. All they do is give us lot of pain, those scumbags should die in firing squads. (in minecraft gtav roleplay)

Being able to do things intuitively/instinctually is high IQ though

But ya think it’s bad to be completely ruled by your instincts (subhuman)