Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is a very beautiful girl in my class

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
She laughs very femininly, has cute face when she laughs, resting face also, she's a new joinee btw, all the boys are gossiping,simping and comparing her with another Stacy in our class and its ragefuel seeing these simps. Also it's biological to be attracted to such girls, I sit beside her in a different column, whenever I see her in class I'm reminded of how I will never get one who looks like that.

For curries - she's a north indian women, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but fair skinned hindi speaking women are the cutest curries. Wish I had pahadi genetics

chadpreet only

terachad only

Ultrachad only

Jestermaxxing time

chadpreet only
Pretty much
There's this one topper guy in my class and whenever he asks some doubts she looks at him, other than that she doesn't give any guy attention cuz we are all normies or sub5

The state of south indian is suifuel

For curries - she's a north indian women, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but fair skinned hindi speaking women are the cutest curries. Wish I had pahadi genetics
@anandkonda Thoughts?

OP's just a typical pajeet who think what defines beauty is just fair skin :feelsclown:
It's not just fair skin

North Indian faur skin women also have mogger bones, wide and strong

South Indian have weak skull

It's not just fair skin

North Indian faur skin women also have mogger bones, wide and strong

South Indian have weak skull
:feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Edited 20240713 160635

Brutal. Falling for a girl makes me 100x more miserable and hurts tbh.

Brutal. Falling for a girl makes me 100x more miserable and hurts tbh.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm trying hard not to, and I've enough experience so I won't

@anandkonda @Incel you double digit iq retards can keep going back and forth about which foid mogs whom but neither of you have any chances with them

It's not even close @anand

Its not about if I could get it, it's about how it i was a pahadi curry I would be having white skin, and pahadi features, I would have got so many girls.
@anandkonda @Incel you double digit iq retards can keep going back and forth about which foid mogs whom but neither of you have any chances with them

Its not about if I could get it, it's about how it i was a pahadi curry I would be having white skin, and pahadi features, I would have got so many girls.
It's evident by your reaction you're being redundantly provoked by that tamillallu meatrider's words which begs the question that what would it accomplish?

It's evident by your reaction you're being redundantly provoked by that tamillallu meatrider's words which begs the question that what would it accomplish?
I don't understand you

Brootal. Reminds me of my college days. :feelscry:

I fortunately have only done this once
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm trying hard not to, and I've enough experience so I won't

I haven't in years. Theres a new girl in my church and i cant stop looking at her, even a handshake makes me happy. But when reality hits that im shorter than her and twice her age, that i have no chance in hell, makes me angry and bitter and sad why im such a subhuman failure.

I haven't in years. Theres a new girl in my church and i cant stop looking at her, even a handshake makes me happy. But when reality hits that im shorter than her and twice her age, that i have no chance in hell, makes me angry and bitter and sad why im such a subhuman failure.
That's sad man
Really. I hate geneticsism

Nah I am sperging out because of him I genuinely want to be pahadu
Shitskin pajeets like you and me can't afford to lose our composure or we'd rope

That's brutal
I saw a cute noodle at church a week ago and couldn't find her yesterday

That's brutal
I saw a cute noodle at church a week ago and couldn't find her yesterday
Young guy from my church, early 20s, found a wife over some church website like nothing. Started chatting, month later she moved here and they got married. Unbelievable how easy normies have it vs us. We can only fantastize.

Young guy from my church, early 20s, found a wife over some church website like nothing. Started chatting, month later she moved here and they got married. Unbelievable how easy normies have it vs us. We can only fantastize.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

me when i use this forum
we should stop rating women, it's what they want us to be doing. Sure the famous hole might not know, but foids who do see will know it could be them next

@Incel show us what the average foid of each ethnicity and caste of India looks like so we understand what currycels here are talking about

@Incel show us what the average foid of each ethnicity and caste of India looks like so we understand what currycels here are talking about
They'd be cherry picking regardless, no use

Currypreet ONLY

Can you do it then
I'll vaguely describe it verbally. The North Indian women archetype is more persian/middle eastern looking especially due to their fair skin while the south Indian women can range from the lowlives you see on a slum documentary to someone who looks identical to a north indian foid but with a tanner skin