Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a truecel in my class

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
I think the guy who goes to my class is a truecel khhv. I noticed he is severely non NT, he walks on his toes for example and I caught him stimming during class. Furthermore he is also the oldest in the class and his face is very below average I would say. Prey brown eyes, thinning hair, slightly fat, thick glasses, high pitched voice and he has a terrible posture. He also always sits alone during lunch break and I noticed the girls giving him creeped out looks. Im thinking about telling him about this forum tbh but Im not sure if that is a good idea

Poor thing. Leave him alone.

Does your state allow easy access to guns? You should befriend him, if so

Im thinking about telling him about this forum tbh but Im not sure if that is a good idea
do it. He belongs on here with his fellow truecel brothers. If you’re concerned he will snitch on you for telling him directly just slip him a note when he isn’t looking

do it. He belongs on here with his fellow truecel brothers. If you’re concerned he will snitch on you for telling him directly just slip him a note when he isn’t looking
I will see what I can do and maybe I will make a post about it. That would be interesting

I will see what I can do and maybe I will make a post about it. That would be interesting
Don't do it, only the strong can survive here. One week here and he will rope. :feelsbadman:

You should try & befriend the poor soul, since he's probably on a similar wavelength to you.

Don't tell him about this forum just yet, but rather try & build-up some kind of relationship to him before attempting to "probe" him on the blackpill.

You should try & befriend the poor soul, since he's probably on a similar wavelength to you.

Don't tell him about this forum just yet, but rather try & build-up some kind of relationship to him before attempting to "probe" him on the blackpill.
I will definitely try to befriend him, he always looks confused and uncomfortable which is understandeable because as far as I know he dropped out of school and now he is pursuing education again as a 30 year old wizard

I will definitely try to befriend him, he always looks confused and uncomfortable which is understandeable because as far as I know he dropped out of school and now he is pursuing education again as a 30 year old wizard
Brutal

We need to show more support to other cels irl who are clearly along & blackpilled. They're the only people we may have as friends, it's also how the pill can spread.

Imagine you tell him about this forum and then he tells you he's actually got a stacy gf that loves him because of his confidence and personality