Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is a subreddit I hate a billion times more than IT. This subreddit caused a lot of mental damage for me

I thought Algerians support Palestine
:feelsokman: we do. But I'm not as religious as I was before.

I couldn't give less shit about other people tbh.I just want western dominance to end.

:feelsokman: we do. But I'm not as religious as I was before.

I couldn't give less shit about other people tbh.I just want western dominance to end.
France is gone

France is gone
Not yet. It's a whores haven. No paternity test . No virginity certificate. Single moms pensions and support. Chads and tyrones clubs only.

It's hell for the believer. One of my relatives gor cucked there. And there are countless stories of "traditional muslim foids" going there only to end up giga sluts.

I do not see france as a victory. But a God forsaken land. Modern day gammorah

Not yet. It's a whores haven. No paternity test . No virginity certificate. Single moms pensions and support. Chads and tyrones clubs only.

It's hell for the believer. One of my relatives gor cucked there. And there are countless stories of "traditional muslim foids" going there only to end up giga sluts.

I do not see france as a victory. But a God forsaken land. Modern day gammorah
How do people in Algeria view sex?

I would have prefered to be a Gen-X than a fucking milleniall and had to swallow all the feminist cum they'çre thorowing at my throught every single day. Period.

I would have prefered to be a Gen-X than a fucking milleniall and had to swallow all the feminist cum they'çre thorowing at my throught every single day. Period.
What year were you born?

I want to live in a time where the white, straight, man wasn’t demonized to high hell. That’s it. Oh and also when you weren’t monitored 24/7
I want to live in a time you could slap a woman if she was disrespectull to a man just for no reason. Also were they were not allow to slut around without boundaries
What year were you born?
87. Millenial. When I grew up all the feminist bullshit started in my country, and all the whorenes from JBs, around 2000 exactly

How do people in Algeria view sex?
Taboo. It's not somthing you casually talk about. But it's normal to discuss among close friends.

Physically speakin. Different regions have different methods to deal with out of woodlock sex havers. The less "progressive" the region of the country is. The harsher the punishment is.

I want to live in a time you could slap a woman if she was disrespectull to a man just for no reason. Also were they were not allow to slut around without boundaries

87. Millenial. When I grew up all the feminist bullshit started in my country, and all the whorenes from JBs, around 2000 exactly
What country are you?

A subreddit called r/lewronggeneration. If you’re wondering who this sub is, they’re a group of people who think if you wish you were born in another decade you’re a horrible person. They also think if you criticize anything about the current generation/decade you’re a bad person. They take screenshots of comments on YouTube videos, tweets, etc of people saying they wish they were born in previous decades, people criticizing modern popular music, people criticizing smartphone addiction etc and ridicule these people.

For those who are confused by reading this, let me elaborate. A few years ago, there was an extreme stigma on the internet against saying you were born in the wrong generation. I think the stigma still is widespread on the internet today too. If you said you were born in the wrong generation, people on the internet would literally torment you. I was confused as hell. I didn’t get why saying such a thing would upset people on the internet so much. But people who claim to be born in the wrong generation (AKA wrong generationers) were NOT always hated on the internet. I searched many many forums from the 2000s and early 2010s to see when the internet’s hatred towards these people began. I found that nobody in the internet started to hate on wrong generationers until about 2012. The online stigma against them started to exist a little in 2011 or 2012 (i’d say maybe 2012) but it became extremely widespread in 2013 and was the most widespread in 2015/2016. I think today it’s still widespread. Before like 2012, nobody on the internet cared if you claimed to be born in the wrong generation. On pre-2012 forums/threads, I noticed some people said they were born in the wrong generation and nobody got mad at them at all. Also the lewronggeneration sub wasn’t created until 2013. Suddenly nostalgia towards previous decades was viewed as a evil thing on the internet. I think this explains why the 90s kids nostalgia trend disappeared in the second half of the 2010s.

I wish I was born in like 1983/1984 or something so I could be a high school teen in the late 90s/early 2000s. When I saw how hated people like me were online, I felt like an outcast online. And I would go on lewronggeneration everyday and view what they say. because of them, my OCD got significantly worse and fucked my life up in my freshman year of college and the OCD is much better but I still haven’t fully recovered from it. I didn’t get to have a normal college experience. And in 2015/2016 SEVERAL anti-wrong generation videos and anti-nostalgia videos were uploaded on YouTube and buzzfeed and whatnot including videos by Anthony Fantano, collegehumor, and that overrated aussiericecel Filthy Frank.

I got afraid of talking about the cause of my OCD problems with my therapist and didn’t tell anyone about it because of fear they would judge me, although then I realized nobody offline would care if I told them I wish I was alive in the late 90s/early 2000s only people online would bother me for it.

like I said, before like 2012, nobody online cared if you said you were born in the wrong generation.

idk if this thread is gonna end up on lewronggeneration and I won’t be checking if it does because that sub is too much ragefuel for me now, but people on lewronggeneration if you’re reading this, all I can say is you’re lucky you’ll never meet me irl. I’d have a strong urge to violently beat you in wii sports boxing (I don’t mean to sound like a wannabe tough guy).

now when someone condemns wrong generationers, I feel this intense and violent aggression and anger inside of me like I wanna violently beat them in gta v.

@ordinaryotaku thoughts?
Based and agreed,I lived in the 2000s and believe me it was a thousand times better, they are just evil normies just don’t look at that bullshit