Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is a sub dedicated to watching people die in as many gruesome ways as possible but incel subs are banned for being “too hateful and extreme”

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/eyeblech/ here you can watch people torn apart in work and road accidents, murders, mutilations, rapes and everything in between. Can’t have subs for lonely, ugly men but you can watch people die painfully and miserably. Help this make sense.

Its fake right?

Just because I watch a car crash doesn't mean I want the people in it to die. Maybe I'm just fascinated by extreme footage. Before Reddit was a thing, that was just good TV.

Its fake right?
No most all the gore there is 100% real
Just because I watch a car crash doesn't mean I want the people in it to die. Maybe I'm just fascinated by extreme footage. Before Reddit was a thing, that was just good TV.

not the point. Point is Reddit is stupid with their moral compass equating ugly men venting to hate and extremism but at the same time allow subs literally depicting gruesome death

This content has been restricted in your country in accordance with local laws.

i hate the nanny state, i hate the nanny state.

I can’t stand reddit admin. Fucking ball suckers are total hypocrite

they have a fucked up moral compass, almost every normie does tbh. that subreddit literally has videos of children (male children) being mutilated, shot, skinned alive, and thrown of high places and falling to their death which the reddit staff and reddit normies think is perfectly fine and interesting to watch and some fucktards even crack jokes about it but god forbid someone creates a subreddit about male loneliness and sexlessness, the sub wouldn’t even last a week:feelsseriously:
Very very True, this proves its not about us being evil or bad they just hate us for being vocal about our issues. How dare those reddit fags not allow braincels but this shyt gets a freepass. Fuck those hypocritical trannies

No most all the gore there is 100% real

not the point. Point is Reddit is stupid with their moral compass equating ugly men venting to hate and extremism but at the same time allow subs literally depicting gruesome death

The view is, extreme footage is not as bad as hate, because extreme footage just means you have morbid intrigue. If you espouse hateful rhetoric, well that's viewed as dangerous.

Reddit is cucked

I can’t stand reddit admin. Fucking ball suckers are total hypocrite
Let us all remember the time where Ghislaine Maxwell use to be a part of Reddit's top elite posters. Enough said. :feelsEhh::yes:

Unsurprising to me. I've been banned from "TwoXChromosomes" multiple times.