Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a spider in my room

W

worstcel

Banned
-
A small cellar spider (the ones with tiny bodies and long but really thin legs)

What to do with this spider, leave it (not gonna kill it cuz its been here for like 3 days and we're cool), or maybe I should troll by stealing its web when it's not looking. I kinda wanna flicker a flashlight at it to see if it gets mad or not. I need some suggestions tbh.

Be kind to her, please post a photo :feelsautistic: you might even become friends, some lucky guys had friendships with insects before

Use a lighter and a can of axe on it.

Spiders scare me. I'd remove it from existence if I were you.

There's a snake in my boot.

i have to kill any spider i see in my room or ill be too scared of it crawling on me when I sleep :feelsmega:

you found a new friend, mogs me

give him a name :feelstrash:

You should rape it

daddy long legs we call them here... i get them crawling down my computer screen most nights im up late at the computer.. theyre harmless...just leave cobwebs around... ive grown to like the aesthetic of them in my rooms....

following Jordan Peterson, I clean up my room occasionally, so i don't get any of these

Damn it I tried putting my hand out to see if it would trust me, i put my hand on the floor like 8cm beside it and it runs on the web and hides behind the shelf. I don't think I touched the web, maybe cuz i made a bit of noise when my nails hit the floor and it got scared.

Now it probably sees me as an enemy.

I kinda wanna bring another spider downstairs to him/her and see if they fuck (same species but idk if different genders tbh)

go Elliot Rodger on this creature

Damn it I tried putting my hand out to see if it would trust me, i put my hand on the floor like 8cm beside it and it runs on the web and hides behind the shelf. I don't think I touched the web, maybe cuz i made a bit of noise when my nails hit the floor and it got scared.

Now it probably sees me as an enemy.

I kinda wanna bring another spider downstairs to him/her and see if they fuck (same species but idk if different genders tbh)
Cellar spiders are cannibalistic so it will probably eat the other one.

Cellar spiders are cannibalistic so it will probably eat the other one.
oh fuck lol well they both have their own territory far away from each other, but now I know that if one of them disappears it could possibly have been just one eating the other. I feel like recruiting these things and make them 1v1 each other and get many of them like a tournament so the strongest lives, and will create an army of these. I'm weird ik

Just look on the internet for the species. If dangerous to humans, kill it, if not, let it be. Works for me.

Your title reminded me of this old cartoon.

Kill it faggot

Set it out in the garden