Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is a reason on why you should understand Blackpill only to not be this cuckold.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Source: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/swedish-cuckold.4363/ <------------------------- the girl photo is in this link (Poll: Picture below is my ex-girlfriend)

(Hello bernd) :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Hello all, i usually dont write introductions but il give it a shot anyway.

Im a 21 year old white male from Sweden and nothing turns me on more than seeing sexy white blonde women taking a BBC up their pussy, ass and down their throats. Whenever i see a hot white woman i immedieatly think about how nice she would look riding a big black cock. I am lucky enough to see a big black man preying on our blonde women now and then because Sweden has a fair share of immigrants :). I love seeing it happen, a big black man pushing up against a white blonde girl, feeling her up with his hands, her loving it, watching a true conquerer take our women for himself, satisfying them in ways a white boy never could.

My first girlfriend (now ex) cuckolded me a year ago (she was 19 years old then, now 20) and made me realise my place. She made me realise im only there to take care of her financial needs and other needs while real men satisfy her sexual desires. She explained it to me in a very good way "A womans body is like a temple, only a few are allowed to enter, the rest are only there to finance the temple, take care of it and clean it" she made me realise how selfish i had been for naively thinking i deserved to fuck her, or fuck any sexy woman for that matter. She made me realize every woman deserves a real man and a real cock to satisfy her and black males are best in that field. I never got to see her fuck a black man but i often got to see her walk away with a black man or foreigner as they were groping her ass and feeling her up, it turned me on so much, theese women are too good for me, they deserve BBC to be satisfied.

I think its a very good balance, us white boys give our women money and make their life easy and comfortable while black men take care of their sexual desires. I also love seeing foreigners fucking white women but black male and white woman just blend so damn good.

White men have tried defending our BBC hungry white women for a long time through slavery, opression of black and use of lethal force, forbidding interracial. Those days are over and the white woman have finally started coming out of the closet, hungry for BBC. Its time women get what theyve always wanted, what theyve always needed, i believe interracial and cuckolding will greatly help improve white-black relations too.

Ive already browsed through the mainpage and ive enjoyed what i see so far, i think i will enjoy the forum aswell.

So to all black guys here: thank you for providing our women with BBC and satisfying them for us.
To all white women here: thank you for spreading your legs for the black men, enjoying yourselves a well deserved fucking, you gals deserve the best, and that is BBC.
And to all white guys here: Treat your gals well! Make sure they have money to spend on sexy clothes for their black lovers and an comfortable easy life so they can more often enjoy the BBC they need, and thanks for allowing them to explore their sexuality with black men.

This is what bluepilism mixed with normie faggot mindset together with liberalism also with femminism looked like. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Low T bitch deserves balls and dick cut and left to bleed until dies from it

If someone deserves to get ERed is this faggot and the simps like him that allowed degenerate foids to behave like they do

This is what a broken man sounds like. He's more black pilled than a lot of us sadly, not counting his BBC fetish :feelsseriously:. The blackpill is simply an acceptance of biological truths and many can't handle it, case in point. The only thing it would've saved him from is investing in a typically sociopathic foid that didn't give a shit about his love. Frankly, nobody should have to learn the blackpill and I'd argue it's better for most men not to in modern society. Ignorance is bliss. But, oh well sucks for that guy

This is what a broken man sounds like. He's more black pilled than a lot of us sadly, not counting his BBC fetish :feelsseriously:. The blackpill is simply an acceptance of biological truths and many can't handle it, case in point. The only thing it would've saved him from is investing in a typically sociopathic foid that didn't give a shit about his love. Frankly, nobody should have to learn the blackpill and I'd argue it's better for most men not to in modern society. Ignorance is bliss. But, oh well sucks for that guy
The Blackpill is a very hard pill to swallow.

The mind often veers away from the awful truth of a cold hard reality.

I had looked a while on that cuck forum and found this:

Googled it and got this result:

HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKED AND DEGENETATED. BETABUX IDEOLOGY

Main qimg c00cf2cff36d589a10a1ba021be8e318 lq

Screenshot 20220322 144217 Chrome

I wouldn't mind being the bull tbh

brutal :feelswhat: and he's probably a normie too :feelsmage:

Sephiroth what in the hell are you doing here and this thread is entirely too long? Brocel we need special sections for essaycels. This thread is decent but it could use a better post. This entire thing is copy and pasted.

LARP or GIGA CUCK

Man are so löst These days , its unterstandable in a gynocentric world

Average Swedish male.
Probably just some coomer's larp though.

Low T bitch deserves balls and dick cut and left to bleed until dies from it
I am low T and i would never consider this, i beleive that I and every otherlow T male should stop being insulted on the behalf of numale cucks. :smonk:

>Sweden
Doesn't surprise me unfortunately :fuk:

redditors are like that too, and most european men. This fetish and cuckoldry will only increase, wish i was a immigrant or simply.... A Bull.

He is too broken to be repaired. I wonder how many men across the western countries will fall prey to such ideologies. I unfortunately do not agree that this man is black-pilled, he is just dead inside and has accepted his crumbling fate. The swedes are cucks and I'm afraid that the entire next generation of men (Gen alpha) are going to be a bunch of cucks.

She explained it to me in a very good way "A womans body is like a temple, only a few are allowed to enter, the rest are only there to finance the temple, take care of it and clean it" she made me realise how selfish i had been for naively thinking i deserved to fuck her, or fuck any sexy woman for that matter.
This is what awaits ugly men in the world dominated by feminism and tradcuckism ( 'ban prostitution' :soy:, - the only realistic sexual outlet for ugly men ).

This is what awaits ugly men in the world dominated by feminism and tradcuckism ( 'ban prostitution' :soy:, - the only realistic sexual outlet for ugly men ).
I hope I'm not alive when that happens

redditors are like that too, and most european men. This fetish and cuckoldry will only increase, wish i was a immigrant or simply.... A Bull.
You mean American and European men then

Lol who said SEAcels are less cucked?