Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is a niggER on the Poland men’s volleyball team

I thought poland has NO NIGGERS

I don't need to open comments to know what they'll say JFL.

Angry Office GIF

KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS

Poland has shitload of niggers my local city has a lot of negroes with slavic foids that are walking with them hand in hand. You can't lose as a black in modern world.

Wilfredo León is destroying the JewSA right now in the semi-final. This niggER is jumping like he has springs on his feet.

"inkwell we live today in a global world, nobody is foreigner, we have a global world order in 2024, your live in the old world inkie, its our reality get used to it, now your mom and sister can get their brain fucked out by some arab and nigs, you will have brown brothers inkwell!"

Poland has shitload of niggers my local city has a lot of negroes with slavic foids that are walking with them hand in hand. You can't lose as a black in modern world.
this is the country of my parents, what the hell, how? poland has fallen?

Tales from Tel Aviv
Jfl as a groid, you will get laid due to bbc thug halo and years worth of zog propaganda at your side, as long as you are NT and of average height.

MMNYa3XQULGh07ELLBgvCN2oJLpdRYyx
We are now starting to turning into spineless cucks like UK was in 00s, in 10 years our population will look like London's population with natives dying out and getting replaced by migrants. Jews won.

Wilfredo León is an absolute beast, the white boys on the JewSA are headed back to California.

Wilfredo León just hit the United States like Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Thank you Wilfredo León for eliminating the JewSA - America is scum.

Nice right wing traditional party bro.