Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a new guy at work

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
He is at least 6'3 tall, maybe even 6'4 I think. This roastie at work is all over him, fully orienting her body towards him and flirting. He did absolutely nothing to seduce her, some memes write themselves. And yes, I did took a shower and I am generally polite to that foid.

Your personality stinks, this why u incel

They like his height's personality

id like to make a thread about this gigagod at my work..true ropefuelpill but i dont wanna dox myself by posting him

They like his height's personality
OIG4 8

i can smell you from here

kill him in real life

He is at least 6'3 tall, maybe even 6'4 I think. This roastie at work is all over him, fully orienting her body towards him and flirting. He did absolutely nothing to seduce her, some memes write themselves. And yes, I did took a shower and I am generally polite to that foid.
That's how easy Chad has it in the dating world; he literally has to put in no effort.

That's how easy Chad has it in the dating world; he literally has to put in no effort.
He doesn't seems interested yet she offers it on a plate.

get him fired. Do as much as you can to make reports and give bad reviews

It's over hang the rope

Just delete this thread if you're not gonna sabotage him.

All it takes is one tall chad to fuck up the workplace. Now you have competition, but you can't compete. If any of the foids mock you in front of chad, report them.

He just has a good personality inkwell

All it takes is one tall chad to fuck up the workplace. Now you have competition, but you can't compete. If any of the foids mock you in front of chad, report them.
I am not competing, she was clear from day 1 that she sees me as a non sexual creature.

A shower? You're supposed to take like six a day.

It's your entitlement

He is polite, did noting to me.
So what. Chads aren’t ur friends. You think he give a fuck about you if you died. He knows ur inceldom cuz of ur face and so he pities you. It don’t mean shit. He definitely talks shit behind ur back. Don’t fall for that kindness manipulation shit. I went through it so many times. Believe me that chad would laugh at you if others bullied you. He wouldn’t say shit. you’re like a little ugly mouse to him. He feels more superior then you

But it's not harassment when they do it

Just grow your personality.

Shes a whore who got a filthy pussy