Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a lot of people here

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★★
Total: 2,276 (Incels: 160, Bluepillers: 2,116)

Damn

I hope some of you mfs do something to change this disgusting system

IMG 6593

Just a few of us and a lot of bots, what a cruel life
Yep. Wonder why the bots even care. One bit was for the internet archive. That means they are saving all the shit posted here to archive it

Yep. Wonder why the bots even care. One bit was for the internet archive. That means they are saving all the shit posted here to archive it
Well, it's not like the government is going to do anything to us.

I hope that this data is useful for something, that the BP is archived forever in the virtual world, and all the evil of the human woman recorded for future generations.

Well, it's not like the government is going to do anything to us.
I know. We commit no crimes
I hope that this data is useful for something, that the BP is archived forever in the virtual world, and all the evil of the human woman recorded for future generations.
It will be. They make children and female children even of the new generations after things are fixed and men are treated right again will be reading about this in the history books. I bet some of my posts will be there with how much I post

I know. We commit no crimes

It will be. They make children and female children even of the new generations after things are fixed and men are treated right again will be reading about this in the history books. I bet some of my posts will be there with how much I post

I hope some super-advanced AI takes it and serves to develop a solution to the female problem.