Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] There is a Light That Never Goes Out

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
A while ago I posted this thread

After some time on .is, I find myself even more unable to fully embrace the blackpill. Its not like I'm bluepilled either, I'm fully aware that the game is rigged against me and there's almost no chance of me winning in the end, but unfortunately I still feel that I have a chance.

I know its might seem weird, but I don't want to give up on life, I want to do better, I want to be better, not for some foid who won't care about me in two-three years or for friends who will come and go as time passes, I want to do it for myself. I don't want to live my life knowing I didn't at least give it my all, and as 2022 approaches, I feel as though I can still give it my all.

I want to see people, I want to see life. I'm still just a fucking ugly chud blackcel, but I just feel that I need to stay hopeful for my own sake. I'm only 20, I still got some time, and I don't want to waste it. There's so much shit I want to do, and I don't want to spend it wasting away. I'm sorry if I sound too optimistic, but this is genuinely how I feel, I just hope you all understand.

if everything truly is pointless, what’s the harm in trying? more power to ya

If you have the strength, carry on.
I guess a lot of us are trying to do that.

You seem to have a more positive attitude to life.
It's okay.

if everything truly is pointless, what’s the harm in trying? more power to ya
I concur...

Might as well make the best of what you can

If you have the strength, carry on.
I guess a lot of us are trying to do that.

You seem to have a more positive attitude to life.
It's okay.