Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is a legit truecel in my class

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
I feel really sad for him, I usually make jokes about the brutalities of life but I can't even joke about this
He is actually truecel, he is diagnosed with autistim, he is short, has bad posture hunched over and ugly

It's really sad, he didn't deserve this, I know he's not a bad person, it's really a cursed world, in a way I have a lot of privileges, I'm not handsome but I'm not truecel
The difference between a truecel and an incel is the same as the difference between an incel and a normie, in quality of life, in opportunities.

Very few in this world, including this forum, are truecels, we generally think we are but we are not

sounds like me but not short

What are the foids like toward him?

I feel really sad for him, I usually make jokes about the brutalities of life but I can't even joke about this
He is actually truecel, he is diagnosed with autistim, he is short, has bad posture hunched over and ugly

It's really sad, he didn't deserve this, I know he's not a bad person, it's really a cursed world, in a way I have a lot of privileges, I'm not handsome but I'm not truecel
The difference between a truecel and an incel is the same as the difference between an incel and a normie, in quality of life, in opportunities.

Very few in this world, including this forum, are truecels, we generally think we are but we are not
Is your name Dan-nel by anychance?

Blackpill him and make him an account here

bebe spermatozoide cioran ne 4chan suicide depressif nouveau frog pendaison other ovule grenouille pepe depression kek naissance foetus

How would you know? I mean I also suspected him of being a fakecel in the past but I don't have concrete evidence
I read hundreds of posts and this is the first time I felt that he´s just a bored fakecel that is here just for the replys, he says that he's in another level, he is here but he has a better quality of life?. Wtf?

Last edited:
does he at least have good grades?

I read hundreds of posts and this is the first time I felt that he´s just o bored fakecel that is here just for the replys, he says that he's in another level, he is here but he has options. Wtf?
I don't really understand what you are talking about. OP never really said that he had options but who knows, I remember he said he is a tallfag so I wouldn't really be surprised

There's a couple of (2+~) students in my class that just by looking at them you can tell that they are also VIRGIN undesirable incels. it's no secret. One is a nerdy looking ethnic, with that slightly egg-shaped balding head, unattractive face, use glasses too, isn't tall. You can clearly tell he is in the same situation as us.

And there is one TRUECEL that every now and then i come across him during lunch time break. Idk what grade he is. But that's DEFINITELY a TRUECEL. Typical nerdy looking blackcel with glasses, sub5 face, short height manlet, slightly egg-shaped BALDING head too... Every time I'm in the school stairs and he appears, the first thing that comes to my mind is: "That's a truecel."

At least I know I'm not alone.

honestly they are probably bluepilled, most truecels and incels are
I hope things will change once the mass awakening happens

I didn't know you were in my class, brocel :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back