Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is a high chance i might die my heart hurts these last weeks

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
Not only do i have the colon problem even after tests docs didnt find shiet
My heart is giving me discomfort too it all started at my armpit now the chest randomly hurts comes and goes sometimes it feels like i cant breathe and im dying
Guess thats it what a shitty life never enjoyed anything and i will die a subhuman wish i could at least done plastic surgery :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: fuck this clown world

Brutal my dad and grandpa both have heart problems

brutal, hopefully you pull through. i might join you soon being doublevaxxed.

Brutal my dad and grandpa both have heart problems
Ironically both my family trees are clean of any heart or lung problems never heard a story of my cousin or some sort
But to a subhuman like me it must happen

icl I would swap with you

good luck brocel

pls dont go bro
I know he is not suicidal, but for those who are planning suicide, It's nearly impossible to convince a suicidal incel to not take his life. When they are set on committing suicide they will most likely do it even if they receive significant emotional support from family and friends. Some people are beyond repair

What is causing your heat pain? Is it stress? Anger? Loneliness? Sadness? A mixture of these feelings?

Brootal, you are Georgefloydmaxxing

good luck young man.

I hope everything will be okay brocel :feelscry:

My heart is giving me discomfort too it all started at my armpit now the chest randomly hurts comes and goes sometimes it feels like i cant breathe and im dying
Guess thats it what a shitty life never enjoyed anything and i will die a subhuman wish i could at least done plastic surgery :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: fuck this clown world
The fate of all neetmaxxers

Welcome to the club

I have pains around my heart all the time. I'm still alive, and these kind of issues have been going on for years.

I have pains around my heart all the time. I'm still alive, and these kind of issues have been going on for years.
And you never checked yourself to a doc?

I know he is not suicidal, but for those who are planning suicide, It's nearly impossible to convince a suicidal incel to not take his life. When they are set on committing suicide they will most likely do it even if they receive significant emotional support from family and friends. Some people are beyond repair
The only cure is a loving girlfriend.

I have no idea what this might be. Do you have other symptoms like numbness, dizziness, faintings or any node in the region?

I have no idea what this might be. Do you have other symptoms like numbness, dizziness, faintings or any node in the region?
Nope thankfully it does move to my other side its a muscular problem my theory

And tell what i still have a major problem with my colon muscles its ruining my life
Is it irritable bowel syndrome? There treatments for it, but it can be awful.

heart problems are no good
i can tell you that

Is it irritable bowel syndrome? There treatments for it, but it can be awful.
Yep done tests in private clinic they didnt find shit
I know my symtpoms its been 2 years i stil suffer from abdominal pain and i feel my colon spasms
Yes its ibs it literally cannot be anything else

I know my symtpoms its been 2 years i stil suffer from abdominal pain and i feel my colon spasms
Zinc supplements and probiotics and are things that have helped me dealing with mine.

Don't stress over it too much. It could be a minor health problem we all have. Watch some anime fights to take your mind off it.

i had arrythmia brought on by anxiety disorder and vice versa. its better now that im medicated

Better to die. Even plastic surgery doesn't guarantee anything

And you never checked yourself to a doc?
Nope, I just put it down to anxiety and having a weak heart. If I die, I die. I'm not too bothered by it.
I have had panic attacks in the past, so I think it is entirely consistent with that tbh. Given how uptight I am thanks to over ten years of OCD.

Last edited:
Don't stress over it too much. It could be a minor health problem we all have. Watch some anime fights to take your mind off it.
True

Smoker?

I wish I could be you rn, being alivecel is like being a living walking corpse

Believe me you do not need my pain
Yeah but trust me when I say it I'm being at a point I feel like I'm literally a living corpse not even physical pain can faze me that much I've been cutting myself and I didn't feel nothing at all all I wish is that I could be gone

Yeah but trust me when I say it I'm being at a point I feel like I'm literally a living corpse not even physical pain can faze me that much I've been cutting myself and I didn't feel nothing at all all I wish is that I could be gone
Whats bugging you