Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is 0 serious incel discussion here anymore

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
I mean incel forums have always been 90% shitposting, but there used to be at least 5% geniunly high iq posts. Now its a waste last of tards and shit posters

Nobody is stopping you from making serious threads

@RobertGarnicasAPedo makes high IQ posts

Sad but true tbh.

I make some decent high effort posts on a somewhat consistent basis, but I mean if you try and write anything actually somewhat long & in-depth, you will get a fuck ton of "dnr" responses.

Sad but true tbh.

I make some decent high effort posts on a somewhat consistent basis, but I mean if you try and write anything actually somewhat long & in-depth, you will get a fuck ton of "dnr" responses.
i know the feeling

There’s literally nothing left to discuss anymore, everything Blackpill has already been talked about to death.

Nothing new to discuss

We need more from PPEcel, Liptusg, and The Enforcer.

Nobody is stopping you from making serious threads
Make High IQ Posts with Pictures nigga
BE568E19 BAB2 4637 8883 6636370CD545

Most the important stuff of the blackpill has already been said here numerous times, so now it's just redundant.

Most the important stuff of the blackpill has already been said here numerous times, so now it's just redundant.
well what is there to do besides kill ourselves?

We need more from PPEcel, Liptusg, and The Enforcer.
PPEcels' posts honestly are actually very interesting.

I believe he has an Oxford level education and some law degree, so he clearly knows how to write an argument out.

Seems all the veteran posters have disappeared and others are FBI and spooks honeypots which are best avoided

never saw you making one high iq thread tbh .i am working on one but it takes a ton of time to just pull information and make a coherent thread

I mean incel forums have always been 90% shitposting, but there used to be at least 5% geniunly high iq posts. Now its a waste last of tards and shit posters

Then make a few high IQ posts. I do still see a few but whenever they come around either people are talking around each other or saying nonsense stuff like "TLDR" and "cope".

never saw you making one high iq thread tbh .i am working on one but it takes a ton of time to just pull information and make a coherent thread

Exactly, I have like 40 tabs with various research papers open to use in future threads, I just haven't found the time to write them yet. I want to debunk many bullshit points Tails made and then write the "Boomerangpills" series.

back in 2019 it was an incel forum. nowadays its a place for kid mentally completely loss people or drug adicts.

Because you retards don’t bump posts that I make addressing inceldom or other high iq posts. You bump shitty low iq posts

I've noticed that too.

The now-defunct incels .net was always more intelligent than this place.

you might want to check out my previous threads. Some of them are intelligent

Last edited:
There’s literally nothing left to discuss anymore, everything Blackpill has already been talked about to death.
The "Alpha Fuxx, Beta Buxx" Blackpill is well know but there are many other Blackpills that could be uncovered outside of relationships if the best amongst us use their "hard reality observation" skills.

The others can then discuss and refine these Blackpills on the forum.

Last edited:
Ok GrAY

I used to write essays on important topics, but the forum has been inundated with meaningless one-liners for a long time, so I just gave up hope because there is no point to it.

u should read @subhuman threads. they were good. also join spiritual redpill discord sand discuss based topics with intellectuals like @subhuman @Draconian Times @AfricanIncel

ngl this is true too. blackpill peaked maybe few years ago. zno new shit ecists

Everything that had to be said, has to be said.

Everything major, I have already told you guys. Just need to look for my takes on politics september-november 2022

u should read @subhuman threads. they were good. also join spiritual redpill discord sand discuss based topics with intellectuals like @subhuman @Draconian Times @AfricanIncel
Thank you for the recognition. I am about to be absent from the forum for a few months. I will read as much as possible in the meantime so I can expand my vocabulary and bring more interesting topics for our members to discuss.

Thank you for the recognition. I am about to be absent from the forum for a few months. I will read as much as possible in the meantime so I can expand my vocabulary and bring more interesting topics for our members to discuss.
based. Be sure to read up on stoicism and the classical works. I sadly don't have much time due to wageslavery to read classical works. But have been slowly grinding my way thru them. Have been reading thru Dante's Cantos on hell, and overall is pretty entertaining. Also leads to learning about interesting ancient myths.

I made an account because i was reading posts from @BlkPillPres. He's made several High IQ posts and i pretty much agree with 95% of what he says. Too bad he isn't active on the forum anymore.
I have no idea if there's a search function to find and read some of his stuff.

I made an account because i was reading posts from @BlkPillPres. He's made several High IQ posts and i pretty much agree with 95% of what he says. Too bad he isn't active on the forum anymore.
I have no idea if there's a search function to find and read some of his stuff.
he quit the forum and quit incel discords boyo. He will never be seen again. But yeah you can find his threads if u search enough

It's what I call "blackpill exhaustion".

This forum is for "new incels" who are just coming to terms with the blackpill, and their fate. Once it has fully sunk in, there's not much that can be learned from people here. If some greycel comes along and tries to tell me something I don't know, he's probably not going to succeed. The threads are all the same or are just rehashes of other ones. I've already swallowed all the blackpills I can.

Eventually it becomes pointless to continue coming to this forum.

Last edited:
i am from 2020 just lost my account and was forced to make a new one. what do you want me to do?
According to OP, anyone who joined past some month in 2018(I think he said March?) is not worthy to be here.

Yet he is still a grey. JFL.

According to OP, anyone who joined past some month in 2018(I think he said March?) is not worthy to be here.

Yet he is still a grey. JFL.
Just put him in your ignore list .easy and simple

All banned. Mods couldn't deal with their basedness.