Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There has to be more to life than this

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★
There has to be more to life than this. There just has to be. Is our one gift of consciousness and life really wasted on such a miserable and mundane life? Is there really no joy, no love, no adventure, no hope, no anything? Everyday is the same. I wake up, go to school, go to work, come back home, eat, rot on the forums, sleep, repeat. And unfortunately, I know that it never gets better. I just wish I have relationships with people who loved me and supported me. I wish I have a girl who loves me and cares about me.
If there is a God, then He sure does have some weird designs to this "life".

For you goyim that's all there is.

It's brutal. I don't really believe in god much, but if he exists, he's gonna hear a piece of my mind. All I wanted was a loving gf and some friends. IS that really a lot to ask for?

It's brutal. I don't really believe in god much, but if he exists, he's gonna hear a piece of my mind. All I wanted was a loving gf and some friends. IS that really a lot to ask for?
:feelsbadman: same man same

All I want is not wanting to die. and maybe some friends. and maybe to make some money with my hobby. I can't even IMAGINE having a gf anymore.

:feelsbadman: same man same
We never asked for much. Just our basic human needs fulfilled. Them acting like that is too much is like saying my car engine is asking for a lot because it needs the proper amount of clean oil, coolant, and gasoline. That's literally the basic bare minimum, not some outlandish desires

All I want is not wanting to die. and maybe some friends. and maybe to make some money with my hobby. I can't even IMAGINE having a gf anymore.
Brutal af

Same man. I can no longer fantasize about having one because I know it will never happen. :kys:

All I want is a girl who loves me

We never asked for much. Just our basic human needs fulfilled. Them acting like that is too much is like saying my car engine is asking for a lot because it needs the proper amount of clean oil, coolant, and gasoline. That's literally the basic bare minimum, not some outlandish desires
I truly believe life must be some sort of prison. There's no direction here or purpose, we just merely exist for nothing.

I truly believe life must be some sort of prison. There's no direction here or purpose, we just merely exist for nothing.
That sounds similar to the beliefs of this one subreddit r/EscapingPrisonPlanet

And it's becoming that way for more and more men thanks to women's insane standards that keep increasing

fr. I had a dream in which the girl I liked ignored me to my face buy going on her phone when I was talking to her. My mind is truly damaged.
Damn. I had a dream a while ago that while walking home after parking my car, a group of teens tried to rob me, but then decided not to, and I ran back to the car, only to find it upside down for some reason. Messed up dreams man

Damn. I had a dream a while ago that while walking home after parking my car, a group of teens tried to rob me, but then decided not to, and I ran back to the car, only to find it upside down for some reason. Messed up dreams man
Sometimes dreams are so weird that I get mind fog after waking up from one.

Sometimes dreams are so weird that I get mind fog after waking up from one.
I almost never dream anymore, so on the few occasions in a year I get them, it weirds me out so much