Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There has to be a way to ascend

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★
There has to be a way to get ONE girl to like us. Life cannot be just this there has to be some way that we can make a girl like me. Ill literally take anything at this point a black girl a fat girl I don't care I need to ascend why is it so hard?

yeah just buy a hooker

It's fucking crazy man

There is but I’m not telling you sorry OP

Do hard drugs

yeah just buy a hooker
I would if it was legal. Why is it illegal in the first place? It's 2 consenting adults i don't get it plus I don't wanna get robbed by the pimp or something

status + wealth
unless you are truecel
then no

There has to be a way to get ONE girl to like us. Life cannot be just this there has to be some way that we can make a girl like me. Ill literally take anything at this point a black girl a fat girl I don't care I need to ascend why is it so hard?
i feel the same way

my mom says the same thing

I'm sorry But there is no Ascension from Hell.

dont fuck with landwhale gorilas

foids aren't unique, AWALT

foids are a hive mind and are all the same

so no there is not likely to be 'one' woman out there who is attracted to you, if foids are into you then they will do it as a group. although if you were ok with troons and landwhales (ew) they might fuck you due to lack of options. but they'll still consider you beneath them

God Said no

:feelsEhh: