Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks...

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks...

Lmao, this guy doesnt make a strong case for the incel community.
Fat
Reverse looksmaxxed
Mentally ill
NT mogged by the incel community

Fat
Reverse looksmaxxed
Mentally ill
He seems funny i guess

LOL what's this autistic shit?

Looks are everything :cryfeels:

Fat
Reverse looksmaxxed
Mentally ill
He's more of a meme than an actual incel.
I can't help but lol when he starts screaming "don't leave your basement" in public.
It's saintHamudi being chastised by the populas.
Much like Jesus was by the Jews.

St hamudi must lead incels to victory.

Fat
Reverse looksmaxxed
Mentally ill
Incels that actually try looksmaxxing (like myself) are much too high inhib to post vids like this. The only ones exposing themselves publicly like this are cels that have given up on life completely.

Incels that actually try looksmaxxing (like myself) are much too high inhib to post vids like this. The only ones exposing themselves publicly like this are cels that have given up on life completely.
Yeah but this guy gives the incel community a bad name like i said. He does the opposite of looksmaxxing, is fat and mentally ill. He doesnt prove our point that womens standards are too high

There has to be a reason unrelated to my "LOOKS" that I cant get the women that I am "ATTRACTED TO"

Hypocrite right here

Yeah but this guy gives the incel community a bad name like i said. He does the opposite of looksmaxxing, is fat and mentally ill. He doesnt prove our point that womens standards are too high
Yeh that's what I'm saying. There are no "looksmaxxed incels" exposing themselves. So all the public eye sees are these lunatics.

This is the bluepill mantra.
Fat
Reverse looksmaxxed
Mentally ill

He's based for literally shouting incel quotes in public tbh. He lives in Germany so I doubt anyone understands what he is saying though.

He's based for literally shouting incel quotes in public tbh. He lives in Germany so I doubt anyone understands what he is saying though.
So he looks more retarded then we thought. Imagine being a normal person shopping and some person keeps repeating something in a different language. You think he is retarded and lost his parents

So he looks more retarded then we thought. Imagine being a normal person shopping and some person keeps repeating something in a different language. You think he is retarded and lost his parents
I am pretty sure if he did this in public in a english speaking country he would get arrested.

Look at all those normies looking down on the cameraman. Easy for them. They probably have a gf.