Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there has never been a joyful time in my life

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
the whole thing has fucking sucked FUCKING UNI HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKF I WANT TO FUCKIBNG KILLLTHEM GODFUCKING DAMN FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Really? Most of us had great childhoods (Myself included)

That's sad to hear :/

Really? Most of us had great childhoods (Myself included)

That's sad to hear :/
fuck u talking about? truecels have shit entire lives. no ER retarded edgy "le childhood purity" shit

fuck u talking about? truecels have shit entire lives. no ER retarded edgy "le childhood purity" shit
Really? I didn't give a shit about girls or normies during my childhood. All I did was just playing nintendo and doing fun stuff with my friends who were just like me.

Then puberty came and they have changed and I realized that I was fucked

Really? I didn't give a shit about girls or normies during my childhood. All I did was just playing nintendo and doing fun stuff with my friends who were just like me.

Then puberty came and they have changed and I realized that I was fucked

My childhood was far from perfect, but was heaven compared to how undeniably hellish my life has been since.

school was shit my entire life, only a few good moments in high school with the 2 friends that i had and that's about it, everything else was just playing video games/manga/anime.

I don't think all incels share this experience. Middle school is where things went to complete shit socially, but most of grade school I was able to remain bluepilled and even had a few friends. Puberty happens, and everyone starts to change themselves to attract the opposite sex, and people who were your friends in the past don't want to associate with someone who is incapable of upgrading to 'advanced socializing' a.k.a flirting, and doing the normie version of a peacock mating ritual dance. And even if you are doing those things as a trucel, girls won't respond well to it, so you're fucked

Most if not all of my happy times was when i waz alone in the woods

Most if not all of my happy times was when i waz alone in the woods
good job replying to a thread where everyone except for the op is banned

My first 4-5 years were ok. Aside from that all shit.

I hope this will cheer you up.
Unknown

For those that don't remember, she's the Utah Girl that went missing. She met a guy at 3 in the morning. She was later found dead.

I don't think all incels share this experience. Middle school is where things went to complete shit socially, but most of grade school I was able to remain bluepilled and even had a few friends. Puberty happens, and everyone starts to change themselves to attract the opposite sex, and people who were your friends in the past don't want to associate with someone who is incapable of upgrading to 'advanced socializing' a.k.a flirting, and doing the normie version of a peacock mating ritual dance. And even if you are doing those things as a trucel, girls won't respond well to it, so you're fucked
based necro

Based necro.

good job replying to a thread where everyone except for the op is banned
Looking through these old threads, it's sad to see how many brothers have fallen.

:feelsbadman: