Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has never been a greater imbalance in privilege than there is today between the Western female and male

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Of course, when we say the Western female lives life on "easy mode," it's all relative, which is what they don't understand. They think, "hey, our lives aren't PERFECT, so wut are you talking about u delusional incel?!?!"

What we're talking about is the fact that females have it so much easier than males in developed nations that it's an absolute joke. There has never been a greater imbalance in the world than this. Femoids have Goddess status and non-Chad men have trash status.

*If you're a female, nobody expects anything from you and everything gets handed to you. Men claim you are "intelligent" for merely not sounding like a teehee ditz, even though all you did was say a complete sentence without starting it with, "like."

*If teachers see a female name on any kind of assignment where subjective grading is involved, there is no way it will get a really low grade. When I was in college, I had the chance to "peer review" papers written by femoids. In some instances, there was absolutely no way the femoid should have been able to pass the course. The papers looked like they had been written by 3rd graders. But I guarantee you those femoids did not get lower than a B.

*And if the femoid is not happy with its grade, it can go in after class and make friends with the instructor. It doesn't even need to sleep with the instructor - male or female - to raise its grade. As a last resort, tears always work for a female.

*Femoids are allowed to remain children for life. They are allowed to throw temper tantrums until age 60 or so. I'm talking temper tantrums with tears. You will never see these from a man. You will see men who have angry outbursts, but at no point do they start crying...over, say, their husband saying he didn't like a movie.

*Femoids will be affirmative actioned into jobs, and then when they slack off/fuck up at their job, they will avoid being fired because you're not allowed to fire a femoid.

*So you're a femoid and you really don't want to work? That's OK. All you have to do is find a working man who doesn't make your vulva shrivel. And then you marry him. And since men have standards ranging from "low" to "non-existent," some man is bound to find you attractive even if you're a deformed landwhale. And if you want to attract nearly every man in existence, all you have to do is not be deformed, lose enough weight to not be a landwhale, and apply makeup. You also have the benefit of arousing men with tight pants and pushup bras to frame the most popular female assets. Oh, but I forgot...80% of men are ewwww, gross, ugly to you, so there aren't enough "attractive" men to go around.

*Oh, but that's still no problem. All you have to do is settle for a man you aren't sexually attracted to and then never put out after you marry him. The man will put up with this for years. And if he finally decides he doesn't want to put up with it, you can divorce rape him and then find another sucker, now with even more cash to your name.

*If you're a femoid and you hit a man, the man needs to pay attention and think about what he did wrong. The child is the parent in this case. And if you're a man and you so much as slap a femoid after it throws vases at you, lights your clothes on fire, and takes a baseball bat to your car, WOAH WOAH WOAH, bro. You NEVER HIT A WOMAN, PERIOD. White knights will tell you this is because men are so much stronger than femoids, but their rationalization has absolutely nothing to do with that. If you were to substitute a scrawny male or a little boy in the femoid's place, nobody would have a problem with you beating the shit out of it. The real reason everyone thinks you are not supposed to hit a femoid is they think a femoid could never deserve it. Why? Because femoids are sweet, innocent, benevolent little fairy creatures with pretty flower faces; angels walking among us. If they act up, it's because they are emotionalz and you just have to deal with it. They can't help it. They're children. Female children, I mean. If somebody's son acts that way, beat the living shit out of him! And also, it's probably your fault the femoid is upset anyway. You did something to upset the innocent, honest femoid.

*So you're a femoid, and you just want to get casually laid? Join Tinder and take your pick. Want guys whom you find attractive? Again, all you need to do is not be deformed, lose enough weight to not be a landwhale, and apply makeup and clothing enhancements. Nearly every heterosexual male on this planet would want to fuck you upon seeing you.

*The male sex drive undermines every superior characteristic a man has to a femoid. You could have a 200 IQ and have the athleticism of Michael Jordan in 1988. The moment you see a femoid who turns you on, you would throw it all away just for a chance to access its holes. A femoid, meanwhile, only feels this way about Chad, and there is nothing she can throw away because femoids are never held responsible for their actions. There's always a "reason" a femoid did something bad, and barring something like murder, she will be just fine.

And even if she murdered somebody, she'll likely get a far more lenient sentence than a man who committed the same crime would have.

Of course, it bothers femoids to think they didn't earn their job and Chad's love, which is why they freak out about it when we inform them that they are playing life on easy mode.

But not to worry...there's an army of soy nu male white knights ready to tell you, "that isn't true," and reaffirm that you are an incredible person.

Last edited:
Cope, at least white males can get some. Look at Richard Spencer. His girlfriend is a huge SJW. Ethnic males on the other hand are left without any privilege whatsoever.

Cope, at least white males can get some. Look at Richard Spencer. His girlfriend is a huge SJW. Ethnic males on the other hand are left without any privilege whatsoever.

*If teachers see a female name on any kind of assignment where subjective grading is involved, there is no way it will get a really low grade. When I was in college, I had the chance to "peer review" papers written by femoids. In some instances, there was absolutely no way the femoid should have been able to pass the course. The papers looked like they had been written by 3rd graders. But I guarantee you those femoids did not get lower than a B.

This is so true. The foids usually have the shittiest papers but they still get high grades and there's a huge imbalance between the same quality from males.

grading should be anonymous,most foids grades would tank

Uh, Richard Spencer is a Chad.

You can thank Western males for that.

This should be archived. High iq OP.

Earth needs a patch, femoids are too over powered. This game isn't fun anymore.

It's their own fault for being in white countries.

Excellent post.

You can thank Western males for that.

this, the amount of thirsy af , beta orbiters in western countries is a fucking joke always looking to defend m lady.

i actually look at the guy with disgust if i see him defending a foid.. pathetic.