Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There has never been a female gang.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
I’m talking about the violent type of gang, roaming the streets and fucking shit up. Females have never congregated in such a fashion. They never needed the sense of brotherhood and belonging that comes from a male gang, because they were able to fit in to ANY group they desired. They have no concept of being an “outsider”.

No matter who they are, or where they go, they will always be loved and accepted. Even the black ones, the noodle whores, the curries. They have zero frustrations with their society because it ALWAYS BENEFITS THEM. They have a place to land if they fall—into the arms of almost any man they pursue or pay attention to.

Yep, they just become a Mafioso's trophy wife.

Yep, they just become a Mafioso's trophy wife.
The men do all the hard work, and they just latch onto them like remoras on a shark

i am not sure but i think we did have a group of teen girls who in aus were going around assaulting people for a while but do not think they were serious gang material as cartel level you are right if there was one they would be cunt munching leso ugly foids feminists

they're called feminists

if there was one they would be cunt munching leso ugly foids feminists
They'd get the shit kicked out of them by any average sized man.

There's one in India where they beat rapists up

only way i can visualize a female gang in my head is a bunch of lesbian punk rocker dykes who are part of a biker gang
i can't imagine women being part of a mafia, not enough intelligence or class for that, nor can i imagine them in part of a street gang, cause too much dirty work and violence for them.
So i would assume they'd just LARP as badasses, meanwhile just riding around on bikes and wearing leather

Oh, you would be surprised. Germany is full of teenage girl gangs. They steal phones and even beat up people, drink alcohol in public places, are loud and rude, etc.. There was some tv documentary about a low IQ girl gang. Really, below 70 IQ mouth breathing ghetto scum. They actually asked the cameraman to help them find a man who wants to get beaten.
Of course the tv station would not help, but they did put this bit into their documentary.

So in reaction to that doc, some people created a website (this was like early 2000s) where men could actually ask the girl gang to beat them up. I remember going to that site out of curiosity. Some middle aged guy asked if they could kick his balls too. Others wanted to get spit and peed on, others offered to pay.

Sick world :ha..feels: