Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has got to be more than 40 thousand incels

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
80%+ men are incel

Why is there a stat going round saying there are 40 thousand incel

Most men are incel.

What the fuck there should be 3billion incels.

There a hundreds of millions of us brother, think of India and China. One day we will rise and murder all chads and punish all females by stripping all their rights away

Many men work extremely hard for a crack at some broke roast beef. The normies get that taste once in a blue moon and it makes them believe they can do it again.

the only way the number of incels would be growing is women getting more picky for artificial/cultural reasons (tinder :feelstrash:) or purely natural (overpopulation in China). there may be a lot of us, but saying 80+% of men are incels is a lie at best

if i had friends they'd be incels

Source? I would agree that the real number is much higher (even if these men do not accept their inceldom).

Tagging this thread because I never heard of this 40,000 figure either.

There is 3 billion men 16 and up and if 1% is incel therefore there are at least 30 million incels on earth

There are a lot of men who would be considered incels but don't want to indentify with us due to the negativity in the media and in society for incels. I also have a couple of friends who tend to even have the kind of views toward women that an incel would support and I believe they may even be secretly on this forum. I have even heard them being called incels as a joke by other people so I think they may be afraid to call themselves one of us.

There are hundreds of millions of us. Most are blind and sleeping. If we could get them all to wake up foids will wish they were born cockroaches from terror

much more then that worldwide

80% of men being incel is ridiculous but thinking there are only 40,000 incels in the entire world is even more so.

i'd say at least one billion men are incel, or can only get sex once in a great while or through betabuxxing.

I know a bunch. They are all bluepilled coping. The ones who are blackpilled, are also coping. Coping with work and distractions (sports, vidya games, anime).

I wish for a violent revolution. The life of copes is the life of a castrated undignified animal.

Cognitive dissonance amongst truecels buying into a bluepill reality.

There are a lot of men in denial. Every day I read a new post on reddit like “I’m a 26 years old virgin but I’m not an incel AMA” jfl.