Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There comes a moment in life when you are just completely drained, a walking dead.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
How do you overcome this? So drained by being fucked by life every single day. Eventually you are just reduced to a mindless machine... Go to work, go home, browse the same sites over and over till it's time to sleep. Repeat. This is your life now. Time pass.. Year after year nothing changes. This is the life of a modern western hikikomori. It doesn't even feel real after a while. It is over.

there's no escape for the soul sucking experience that modern society offers you

If you have no hope then rope or hookermax

This is an incel cycle that will never ever end unless you choose the rope.

There is no way to overcome it. Just try to survive on a day-to-day basis

There is no way to overcome it. Just try to survive on a day-to-day basis

No thats gay asf. I must overcome it or no point living like this. Death is a preferable alternative to a pathetic life like that.

No thats gay asf. I must overcome it or no point living like this. Death is a preferable alternative to a pathetic life like that.

So you have chosen... Death.

what can you even change?"Just join some hobbies and be the quiet socially retarded weirdo in the corner bro!"

im beyond losing my vriginity even if i somehow fucked a bitch id stilll be a depressed neet. it's ogre

the knowledge of being a walking dead hits me only when I see well-adjusted people being social and have fun.
when I'm alone it's like I'm the only human being left on the planet and the existence of other people seems unreal...