Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There aren't bigger chads than Jotaro and Dio. Prove me wrong.

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Dio and Jotaro are literally unmoggable, I refuse to believe there are bigger (fictional or non-fictional) chads than them. Prove me wrong.

guts, kenshiro and hama yujiro

also kratos e dante

Jojo's is full of chads.

cant prove it wrong cause its true

Strotheim mogs both of em.

Giornocels blown the fuck out

Chad worship is disgusting . it is so gay

Jfl if you don't come to someones house and just kick their dog tbhtbh

btw that avi is hugfuel op

You may have a point there.

I dont know who is this

Doflamingo the 10ft tall giga chad
maxresdefault.jpg

Based as fuck, nice to see another Bakicel. Yujiro is the ultimate anime ogremaxxed gigachad.
View attachment 97326
baki is truly a masterpiece is just buff dudes fighting each other, i think there is only 4 female characters in the entire series, and none of them are fighters, as it should be
If you notice in Hokuto no Ken all good guys or charismatic enemies are nw1 while all weak shit tier cannon fodder enemies are balding terribly. Brutal hairpill right there.
they can probaly use pressure points to keep their hair around or something

He's a facecel
maxresdefault.jpg

Doflamingo also has holes serving him.
I saw a clip on jewtube where everyone was humiliating him because of his face, I almost started watching one piece again, but I'm to fucking behind I don't even remember where I stopped

I saw a clip on jewtube where everyone was humiliating him because of his face, I almost started watching one piece again, but I'm to fucking behind I don't even remember where I stopped
yeah, the arc where he gets humiliated is pretty blackpilled. idk if i'd recommend getting caught up on one piece but i'd watch the most recent fight because the animation was insane. here's a link if you're interested: https://animepahe.com/play/one-piece/4a49d88d903eaaa48e80002576ebbb00d6d03539

Same, I only watched like 50 episodes. I watch random clips on jewtube then read wikis on certain characters.