Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There aren't any good Christian men

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
Yet for someone like me – a 32-year-old single Catholic – the situation looks bleak indeed.
What we mean by this is there is a frightening scarcity of men aged 25-35 who are church-going, single and worldly-wise.
Most men I meet have two out of three of these qualities, with the latter often lacking. If they’re single church-goers, they’re usually awkward and in want of basic social awareness (a big turn-off for most women). If they’re more worldly, they’re generally not single or not religious.

@Teutonic Knight

In that case, where's my Catholic gf?

Yet for someone like me – a 32-year-old single Catholic – the situation looks bleak indeed.
What we mean by this is there is a frightening scarcity of men aged 25-35 who are church-going, single and worldly-wise.
Most men I meet have two out of three of these qualities, with the latter often lacking. If they’re single church-goers, they’re usually awkward and in want of basic social awareness (a big turn-off for most women). If they’re more worldly, they’re generally not single or not religious.

So she basically admits that regular Christian men aren't good enough for her unless they posses some qualities that have nothing to do with Christianity.

And let's face it, "wordly-wise" just means that the man has to be socially acceptable and in today's society, you most likely have to be good looking for that.

She basically wants Chad (or at least high-tier normie) and wants him to be religious on top of it.

No chads want them!? The horror:feelsohh:

GEE, I wonder what she was doing from 15-32.
Wouldn't surprise me if she became a Christian at 31 and declared herself a "born again virgin".

Fortunately, the men in the comments are mostly redpilled/blackpilled and aren't white-knighting her at all. It looks like men are waking up:

Funny, I am hearing from men that they can’t find good women to marry, maybe there aren’t any?

-----

I'm not drinking the cool-aid on this one. There are plenty of great guys. Or should I say, there were plenty of great guys. You're time to get one was in your early to mid-twenties. For whatever reason, you didn't find one.
Maybe you were looking for Mr. exciting who wasn't into commitment, while you ignored the men of good character.
Or, maybe you didn't take care of yourself, like you let yourself get fat. Or, maybe you look okay, but you're just not very interesting, you didn't develop anything interesting about yourself, you spent all your time in Church, and you've got nothing to talk about.
Or maybe you refused to take a chance on guys who had potential: you're checklist was too long and unrealistic.
Online dating has existed for 20 years. Plenty of people have met that way, including people with traditional values. So it's hard to believe that you always wanted to get married. What's more probable is that you had some party years, had some fun with some less serious guys, and then left your "get married project" to the last minute.

-----

Toxic feminism and feminists. #Me too, and being accused of sexual harassment, makes staying single and avoiding women very attractive and desirable for many men...
Dating and marriage are not worth it anymore...
If I was single today... I'd select life alone...

-----

Well there aren't good women to marry either . perhaps women could learn to bring down their high level of hypergamy .

-----

"Women have traditionally been the bastion of moral integrity in Church
history. It has been said that if you want to judge the moral compass of
a society, look to its women. Go to any church and you will almost
undoubtedly see more women than men."
"The situation is so dire there is now an emerging trend of women
abandoning their faith and religious beliefs for the sake of romantic
relationships."
This perfectly illustrates why men are shunning the church. Scripture is filled with warnings about female nature and allowing women places of leadership in society and the church. They cannot lead because they are contrary and whimsical by nature, nor do women understand justice the way men do. This is why anything they lead (such as most denominations of Christianity in the west) are places that become hostile towards the truth. When the truth is no longer welcome, the male mind that is rooted in logic and problem solving is no longer welcome either. If you, as a man, try and criticize a women in today's world you are not only shamed for "mansplaining" but denigrated as a misogynist or other terms of character assassination. Men have no choice but to assimilate or be shunned. And once they allow a woman to overcome them they become despised in the eyes of the very women they are trying to gain the favor of.
It's not just the church, men are walking away from women in all facets of this society for the same reasons. We are waking up to the fact the deal society and the church is pitching us is garbage. 100% responsibility with 0% authority. No, thanks.
Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in the desert than with a contentious and ill-tempered wife.

Even some other woman made a point:

Women did this to themselves , men don't want to be bothered with all the feminism toxic behavior . For years you yelled we don't need a man we can do it our selves so BAM you got your wish . You can't spend all your time tearing down men and then when you've either destroyed them or scared them off look around and ask
" where are all the good men at" lol their hiding from you
And I say all this as a happily married Christian woman

Last edited:
Her logic is stupid as fuck. She's basically asking, "where are all the good christian CHADs at? Tee hee." There are probably tons of good, single Christian men out there that women don't look twice at because they're not good looking.

ROFL.

I am sure she is an used up fat single mother who needs a betabuxxx.

GEE, I wonder what she was doing from 15-32.
Wouldn't surprise me if she became a Christian at 31 and declared herself a "born again virgin".

Her logic is stupid as fuck. She's basically asking, "where are all the good christian CHADs at? Tee hee." There are probably tons of good, single Christian men out there that women don't look twice at because they're not good looking.

Christian "Chads" (good looking men who are Christians) who live religious lifestyle are really hard to get for women because they actually want to marry and start family life early, so they're quickly taken by some young Christian Stacy. Women don't get to share the good looking Christian guys because those guys are generally married and settled down and cheating would get them bad rep in the community. All the good looking guys I knew from Catholic circles married really early, they're not spending their 20s on Tinder so average girls can't approach them.

Therefore these average women either need to accept average looking Christian men, stay single, or look for non-religious Chads.

Foids mask it and delude the majority into believing they are "one of the good ones."

I guess religion is a good for them to hide their thottery from other people. Lot will prob eat up the “cute innocent Christian virgin girl” persona

todays Christianity is just where low status men end up in a last ditch attempt to find a pussy to fuck. no kidding they are ugly. you have to be fucking ugly to end up in a church jfl. the few chads that are there are there because they somehow stumbled upon a church and got shit tons of attention from the desperate foids sick of the ugly males in the congregation. so no kidding they stay and fuck them. jfl if any of you are cucked enough to be a "Christian"